Pakistan Among the Top 10 Military Powers According to Global Firepower Report 2024

How is Turkey and South Korea have a more powerful military than Pakistan's?

We have nukes, they don't. Also we have improved our military with China's help.

How is Turkey and South Korea have a more powerful military than Pakistan's?

We have nukes, they don't. Also we have improved our military with China's help.
This ranking only takes conventional military power into account. Nukes are deliberately excluded. However, this chart is widely discarded among experts since war is so much more than just a numbers game.

Pointless chart as Pakistan can only fight a war for several days at most with its current economic problems. The others in that list would stay longer in the ring..
You see, I come to a different conclusion.

In my view, Pakistan possesses the capacity to engage in a sustained conflict, as its citizens are willing to make sacrifices for the collective benefit of the nation, provided that the cause is perceived as morally justifiable (e.g. Modi attacks Pakistan).

On the other hand, British people would topple their government in the middle of an ongoing war if their five o'clock tea is late or too cold.

In my view, Pakistan possesses the capacity to engage in a sustained conflict, as its citizens are willing to make sacrifices for the collective benefit of the nation, provided that the cause is perceived as morally justifiable (e.g. Modi attacks Pakistan).

On the other hand, British people would topple their government in the middle of an ongoing war if their five o'clock tea is late or too cold.

It is more like the British government cares about its citizens

Haha not anymore. Citizens are running away from Pakistan

Pointless chart as Pakistan can only fight a war for several days at most with its current economic problems. The others in that list would stay longer in the ring..
Pakistan only fights wars that their colonial masters order them to fight...otherwise the whole country will be burning down by colonial masters and their proxies and jamedars won't even lift a finger...

This ranking only takes conventional military power into account. Nukes are deliberately excluded. However, this chart is widely discarded among experts since war is so much more than just a numbers game.
Then how is Russia ahead of China?

Then how is Russia ahead of China?
چین کا ایک ہتھیار کام نہیں کرتا۔ سب کو پتہ ہے
بکواس ہاتھ یار کسی کام کے نہیں ہوتے

Mods I'm only speaking with Saad here.......nobody else.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back