Islamists’ Dream Of Choking Chicken’s Neck Corridor To Cut Off Northeast India Can Come True, Thanks To Complete Demographic Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been Reading your posts since PTH ie Pak Tea House

I know about your ideology
And inclinations

Suffice it to say , but I don't want to be rude to a 74 year old Senior citizen
Yet we see you huffing and puffing in their wake.

Choking the chicken? That's probably the most common thing that Hindus man do on dairy basis.
Sorry guys but Indias have unsurpassed skills in choking the chicken.
It isn't a good idea to make religious references. Please desist.

Why are Indians responding to a troll thread?
Why not? I meam you have seen " troll threads " like this for years ,maybe for us it's something new ,
Why not just go with the flow? I believe we can discuss anything here if we are following the thread rules? Eh
IN can obtain air supremacy over BD within days and so no need to worry about BD cutting off the “chicken neck” anytime in the near future.
That maybe so

Please change title , no such thing as Islamist
Fabrication created to discredit Muslim Theory and Political thinkers

There is only "Muslim" in any context

There is no

• Islamist
  • Semi Islamist
  • By Birth Islamic
  • Sympathizer Islamic
  • Open minded Islamist
  • Modern Islamist
  • Only pray on Friday Islamist
  • 5 time pray wala Islamist
  • Spotify listen kerne wala , casual Islamist

Just "Muslim" thank you

The chicken neck is of course something interesting but I was under impression the east state beyond the chicken neck are all "Ethnic Chineses, they were demanding a Autonomous statehood long time ago. This is quite a old story.
"

Last edited:
Amm , let's just say over the years congress and the left has amassed voters from Bangladesh in west bengal and northeast

It's about time they get the boot
These are the people who will oppose NRC, it has to be implemented access all states. All the illegals kicked out if India and a 40 feet wall has to constructed along the border.

These are the people who will oppose NRC, it has to be implemented access all states. All the illegals kicked out if India and a 40 feet wall has to constructed along the border.
It will be done whether anyone like it or not !

Left doesn't have any real political power right now , congress is still all time low

Kisan andolan and Shaheen bagh have all failed ,they literally tried all every trick in the book to keep the ruling govt on its toes!

There's only one thing needed to be done before we move in for the kill 😜
(I have seen first hand that present govt is capable of making hard decisions )

waiting for the wakf act to be removed !

Bangladesh too have a chicken neck.... if you look at the map of Bangladesh it's Chittagong division too is like a chicken neck with narrow corridor for India to cross from tripura border..... both Bangladesh and India knows each other disadvantages and vulnerabilities and hence will not try to damage each others geography.....

Amm , let's just say over the years congress and the left has amassed voters from Bangladesh in west bengal and northeast

It's about time they get the boot
Heh.

Another NATO manoeuvre.

No Action, Talk Only.
Bangladesh too have a chicken neck.... if you look at the map of Bangladesh it's Chittagong division too is like a chicken neck with narrow corridor for India to cross from tripura border..... both Bangladesh and India knows each other disadvantages and vulnerabilities and hence will not try to damage each others geography.....
Right. That does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back