Pakistan at the brink of civil war: Minister of Defence hails illegal arrests of CM KPK and other PTI parliamentarians

Uncles ki Tasweer release ho gai

Ye bhi Majboor hain

View attachment 64177
Pakistan turning into fascist state of Irani partisans. Truly Mir Jaffer and Mir Sadiq's successors. As if Syed Asim Munir and Naqvi weren't enough. Now this Rizvi and many others of their ilk are all manning positions and places to brutalize the Pakistani public.

What will be the reaction of pakistani Awam ? Will they protest ?

I believe the time for Jalsa is finished now it is time for
Final March toward Freedom

The deadline was indicated in last Jaslsa , that innocent folks need to be freed from Prison

2 Week deadline was setup for this march , now it will happen sooner

Qazi bhi giya
Supreme court bhi gaye
"Gober"-ment bhi gaye
Nili wardi wale bhi gaye

I believe the time for Jalsa is finished now it is time for
Final March toward Freedom

The deadline was indicated in last Jaslsa , that innocent folks need to be freed from Prison

2 Week deadline was setup for this march , now it will happen sooner

Qazi bhi giya
Supreme court bhi gaye
"Gober"-ment bhi gaye
Nili wardi wale bhi gaye
Dream on , dream on till the dreams come true..

For PTI, wisest thing is to do absolutely nothing on streets. Drag this matter in courts/social media, and gain as much positive PR from this as possible.

It is going to get very ugly from this point onwards. That isn't very hard to predict anymore. The amount of thuggery that PML-N and PPP have displayed in the past year has reached epic levels. PTI has been too nice and played along. Despite all the persecution. I think time has come to reply these savages in the same tongue.

For quite a long while in my early years I actually thought Kh Asif was a better man among the usual Patwari crowd.
Once a patwari - always a patwari. This mental illness only gets worse with time and age.

Once a patwari - always a patwari. This mental illness only gets worse with time and age.

Enough is enough. The situation has dragged on for too long. There must be consequences. For how long does PTI intend to play nice? PML-N/PPP have already made their intentions very clear. They have a green light from a certain power to use all force possible. That is exactly what these two evil parties have been doing. The time for being nice has long passed.

For how long does PTI intend to play nice?
It’s playing nice since its very inception in 1996. PTI is not a revolutionary party. Crying victim on social media while doing nothing meaningful in retaliation is its biggest “strength”. PTI is like a rape victim that ejaculates while being sexually assaulted - and goes back to the rapist for “more”. 🤦‍♂️

It’s playing nice since its very inception in 1996. PTI is not a revolutionary party. Crying victim on social media while doing nothing meaningful in retaliation is its biggest “strength”.

It is not working. The thugs continue to use excessive force on every occasion. The law is being abused. The power of the state is being abused. This is a classic situation where the state is abusing all its might against a legitimate political party that is demanding transparency and justice. PTI is hoping against all hope. A miracle isn't going to happen.

PML-N/PPP have already made their intentions crystal clear. They want PTI finished. They are using every trick in the book to make sure that PTI is finished. Unless PTI doesn't want to be finished it will have to come into action. At least its supporters will. KP is one such province that absolutely irks PML-N/PPP. KP is not in PML-N/PPP control and that makes them nervous. This is after all the stronghold of PTI. This is where PML-N/PPP can be dealt a severe blow. Everyone is smart enough to connect the dots.

Last edited:
What's the scene with twitter handles like Entei Zues, Intel Consortium, Eagle Eye. Are these guys really backed by ISPR or just fanboys?

What's the scene with twitter handles like Entei Zues, Intel Consortium, Eagle Eye. Are these guys really backed by ISPR or just fanboys?

Fanboys. I believe Eagle Eye used to be a mod in a previous forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back