Pakistan General Elections 2024

I wonder what GHQ (Ghaddar Headquarter) will do now PMLN
has lost in most places in Punjab. They have a choice either accept
the will of the people or do a repeat of 1971.

We all know which option they'd choose - after all their malicious behaviour over the past 2 years, we've been waiting patiently for any sign of introspection or strategic contemplation, and been disappointed every time. They're simply not capable of it, even 50 years later.

If you think for a moment, PTI as a party was destroyed still voters voted for it. The mood of awam is very very clear.

NS should resist establishment, come out and gracefully accept defeat - that would make him a hero again in public eyes.

No way NS can rule as a PM without getting mocked, ridiculed and insulted on a daily basis by awam.

I hope they come in to their sense but I doubt it. After 75 years they still refuse to learn from their mistakes.

Awam is united, any attempt to steal mandate of the people will not have a good ending for these haramkhors

Original is quite awful. A little modified
اس دور کی یزیدِیت ہمارا مَان لےگئ
مَان تومَان، عزتِ سادات بھی لےگئ​

PTI has won but GHQ has stopped the results and are busy trying to change
the result overnight.

Unfortunately, Munir sahab and his friends have taken the persecution of Imran and PTI too far for him to back down. What ever he does now, he will hope & pray PTI does not take to the streets.

طاقتیں تمہاری ہیں اور خدا ہمارا ہے
عکس پر نہ اِتراؤ، آئینہ ہمارا ہے

آپ کی غلامی کا، بوجھ ہم نہ ڈھوئیں گے
آبرو سے مرنے کا، فیصلہ ہمارا ہے

عمر بھر تو کوئی بھی، جنگ لڑ نہیں سکتا
تم بھی ٹوٹ جاؤ گے، تجربہ ہمارا ہے

اپنی رہنمائی پر، اب غرور مت کرنا
آپ سے بہت آگے، نقشِ پا ہمارا ہے

Users who are viewing this thread

Back