Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Can you imagine the reaction from Pakistani members if our ISPR had been exposed in this way making such a BS claim? Now wait and watch the deafening silence from Indian members. I’m sure it will be same on their BR forum.So glad I made my post late last nite prior to today's DG-ISPR's Press Conference.
We should Tag the Press Conference to all the Indian Members. Even the ones that have been Banned.
![]()
Indian Members on [PDF] be like...Now wait and watch the deafening silence from Indian members.
Indian claims of killing Pakistani SSG officer in operation debunked as he appears alongside DG ISPR
Chaudhry says false flag operation began with tweet, falsely claiming that Indian military has neutralised a terrorist
Web Desk
October 01, 2026
![]()
Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Director General Lt Gen Ahmed Sharif Chaudhry on Thursday rejected Indian claims that a former Pakistan Army soldier had been killed as a Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) terrorist in Indian Illegally Occupied Kashmir (IIOJK), presenting the individual alive before the media and describing the episode as another Indian “false flag operation”.
“So-called terrorist incident, another false flag that has been staged by the Indian military. I will take you step by step through the details," Chaudhry said during a press briefing.
He said that he was there to talk about a claim made by the Indian military of an anti-terror operation conducted on Sept 29 inside IIOJK.
The military spokesperson said that the false flag started on the night of Sept 29, when the corps of the Indian military in IIOJK made a social media post saying that “based on specific intelligence input, a joint search operation was launched by the Indian army, Jammu Kashmir police and CRPF Srinagar in the general area Korag, Yousmarg. Vigilant troops observed suspicious activity, and upon being challenged, terrorists opened fire, prompting a fierce exchange of gunfire during which one terrorist was neutralised”.
this stupidity is only hurting them.Given shameless Indian mindset, I wonder how many medals they will be giving out as rewards to their forces for ‘killing’ this man after 6 month operation. I don’t think they have to worry about the fact that he is sat alive and well in a press conference. If killing him is a lie, perhaps our Indian members would like to comment on how genuine they think the long list of crimes attributed to him are.
Yaar...
...bari boreiyat howe-we hai.
India may koi Elections nahe arahay?
DG-ISPR sahab already said it - more or less.yeah man, there is no excitement on forum.......sab bore topics, beaten to death
WE want war! lolz
I just did a quick (entertaining) Edit on the whole debacleIt's just mind blowing incompetence, they cannot even get their propoganda right?
Okay, here you go...I just did a quick (entertaining) Edit on the whole debacle.
I've sent it out to the usual suspects to Upload it on their respective twitter/X handles and facebook pages.
Can't do it on my YouTube Channel for obvious reasons.