Pakistan-India Conflict 2025: News Updates and Discussion

indai will attack Pak then try to blackmail showing 20 active nuclear to thwart Pakistan's proper response. They just want to bully lets see what our side would do.
 
Indian Army through its mouthpieces further shared details - through ANI and Indian Ministry of Home affairs, claiming the killed individual has been identified as a Pakistani SSG involved in multiple high profile attacks

1790937415943.png

1790937438358.png

1790937486789.png
 
AM RAAD reporting GOC of IA kashmir Corps resigned over fake Pak SSG killing
 
My guess is they will stick to cruise missiles, I feel that is what the PAF think too. They will desperately want to avoid more pictures of crashed IAF jets.

100% ture..... Brahmos + drones combo .
 
I just did a quick (entertaining) Edit on the whole debacle :ROFLMAO: .

I've sent it out to the usual suspects to Upload it on their respective twitter/X handles and facebook pages.

Can't do it on my YouTube Channel for obvious reasons.
Thanks and big well done to you.
If you did a google search on ‘Pakistan News’ on the day India started claiming this bullshit, dozens of media outlets were reporting their claims including many Indian based ones.
Now that the lies have been exposed, if you do the same search, not reporting anywhere and more importantly no mention of the ISPR press conference. I know they are 7 x bigger but very frustrating🙈.
So in short any effort to share / promote Indian shameful reality is very much appreciated.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back
Top