Pakistan Stocks Near Record High After Biggest Foreign Buying in a Decade

Based on false promises and fake data.

No mention that the loan that PMLN is taking from the IMF has an insanely high interest rate of 11%, or that exports still have not recovered due to SS's incompetence.

The economy is rapidly declining, and the stockmarket does NOT reflect that, nor will it ever.

We went from 6% growth to barely 2% under the incompetence of PMLN.
You are a think tank peddling this gibberish ...I want to bang my head on the wall...........1) IMF interest rate is 5 percent not 11............IKs 6 percent growth was import led that aggravated the The balance of payment crisis and result is for all to see ..

doge coin is more reliable investment than the stock performances of Pakistan
Ok Oskar , let me explain the stock market ( it's my bread and butter ,)........ question , why is stock market so high ?........ ..2reasons .....1) banking sector ...because of high interest rates banking sector is making a killing and paying out high dividend ...it has roughly 40 percent weghtage in the stock market....when it's stock goes up it lifts the entire market ........2 ) oil and gas sector , again this sector is making huge amount of money and has about 30 percent weightage in stock market...when it's stock goes up it lifts the entire market ........cement sector went up because it's favorite of illiterate.......rest of the stock is not doing well at all other than some pump and dump scrips that cater to pure gamblers .

I would rather Pakistan get it's shit together and actually fix it's financial system, rather than trying to buy votes or worry about political backlash.

Someone needs to be the necessary evil in Pakistan, if Pakistan is to survive.
You got one ( the necessary evil ) his name is Asim Munir.....he is demonized by the entire stupid nation but he is slugging it out .

You are a think tank peddling this gibberish ...I want to bang my head on the wall...........1) IMF interest rate is 5 percent not 11............IKs 6 percent growth was import led that aggravated the The balance of payment crisis and result is for all to see ..
You have no idea what you're talking about.

You got one ( the necessary evil ) his name is Asim Munir.....he is demonized by the entire stupid nation but he is slugging it out .
I'd rather my loved ones not end up in prison, so I'll keep quiet on my opinion.

Ok Oskar , let me explain the stock market ( it's my bread and butter ,)........ question , why is stock market so high ?........ ..2reasons .....1) banking sector ...because of high interest rates banking sector is making a killing and paying out high dividend ...it has roughly 40 percent weghtage in the stock market....when it's stock goes up it lifts the entire market ........2 ) oil and gas sector , again this sector is making huge amount of money and has about 30 percent weightage in stock market...when it's stock goes up it lifts the entire market ........cement sector went up because it's favorite of illiterate.......rest of the stock is not doing well at all other than some pump and dump scrips that cater to pure gamblers .
What is the accounting equation, and explain the three main types of financial statements.

Unless you can answer this (don't copy past from google), your opinion on finances and stockmarket are worthless.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest Posts

Back