Pakistan UAVs News & Discussions

@Quwa have you noticed China hamaray saath cyber/ electronic intel share nahi karta.

I mean we can say whatever about this, but this is a fact and that’s why we got a cyber network outside of Beidou or Glonass or Huawei or the Irani network.

We are helpless here and reliant upon the west, and god knows which of these harami are on western bhatta.

In sub cheezon per koi baat ne karta itthay, cuz then all da truth comes out no?

We are compromised bro……and believe me, that’s how they want it to be.

@Quwa have you noticed China hamaray saath cyber/ electronic intel share nahi karta.

I mean we can say whatever about this, but this is a fact and that’s why we got a cyber network outside of Beidou or Glonass or Huawei or the Irani network.

We are helpless here and reliant upon the west, and god knows which of these harami are on western bhatta.

In sub cheezon per koi baat ne karta itthay, cuz then all da truth comes out no?

We are compromised bro……and believe me, that’s how they want it to be.
IMO...one of the biggest mistakes people make is saying Pakistan and China are "allies." We aren't...and it's NOT China's fault. Pakistan will literally put troops on the line for US interests, but it'll manage failing the security of Chinese engineers on its own soil, much less tighten intelligence sharing, asset sharing, etc.

Pakistan has strong commercial defence ties with China, but I don't think things run much deeper, at least nowadays. Perhaps things were a bit different in the 1990s.

IMO...one of the biggest mistakes people make is saying Pakistan and China are "allies." We aren't...and it's NOT China's fault. Pakistan will literally put troops on the line for US interests, but it'll manage failing the security of Chinese engineers on its own soil, much less tighten intelligence sharing, asset sharing, etc.

Pakistan has strong commercial defence ties with China, but I don't think things run much deeper, at least nowadays. Perhaps things were a bit different in the 1990s.
All these countries are playing games with us, because they know they can get away with it. At the end of the day our ghareeb soldiers and civilians die by the hundreds and no one bats an eye lid.

This is where I draw the line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back