Pakistan UAVs News & Discussions

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

Elite Member
Sep 25, 2018
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
what is this?
KAGEM-2 AT NASTP

Kemankeş 2/ KAGEM-2 is a loitering munition made by Turkey, and it'll be manufactured in Pakistan too under ToT.

- The KEMANKEŞ 2 has an operational range of over 200 kilometers.
- The KEMANKEŞ 2 is equipped with AI-supported optical guidance and an AI-supported autopilot system.
- The mini intelligent cruise missile has an endurance of about an hour.
- The KEMANKEŞ 2 can operate in challenging weather conditions.
- KEMANKEŞ 2 has anti-jamming technology, allowing it to operate without disruption from electronic interference.
- The KEMANKEŞ 2 can transmit data to the ground control station for tracking support.
1718389181009.png

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

Elite Member
Sep 25, 2018
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
PN officially inducted LUNA NG tactical unmanned aircraft system (TUAS) from German manufacturer EMTon 04.01.2020Its payload options include synthetic aperture radar (SAR), signals intelligence (SIGINT), ESM, and EO/IR.It can fly for over 12 hours with take-off weight of 110kg
1718389979577.png

1718390006714.png

Hakikat ve Hikmet

Think Tank Analyst
Nov 14, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

With such capabilities even a section of a platoon, under the command of an NCO, in the PA can wreck havoc on Bharat's AD, artillery, armored, command centers etc. while having a 360 degrees of situational awareness spanning over a 200km radius. Can you imagine the intensity of the assymetric warfare via non-contact robotic means? When Pakistan's cobras are led by a lion the Bharati elephants will be dead inside their ditches.....

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

Elite Member
Sep 25, 2018
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
YiHA-III Loitering munitions family Pakistan-specific Wheeled version non - catapult precision-guided terminal attack phase combined with large-volume swarm attack configurations to use against enemy high-value air defence, radar sites & fwd bases
1718441437816.png

Hakikat ve Hikmet

Think Tank Analyst
Nov 14, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
KIZILELMA is on display at National Aerospace Science & Technology Park (NASTP) Pakistan.
View attachment 48969
It's a damn clear and present message to the IAF. I've to admire the vision, mission, and guts of the PAF in adapting to game changing technologies at a lightning speed. It's no small feat to shrug off the institutional lethargy, caution, and bureaucracy to venturing into unknown waters. Compare it to the timid state of the 10x more resourceful IAF: they still can't venture out of sending Mig-21s for aggressive A2A missions inside the Pak airspace. As for getting into the Chinese airspace, even after recently losing 4K km2 of land, it's not even in the thought processes of the IAF high command.....

Fortune favors the brave....

Asfandyar Bhittani

Think Tank Analyst
Jan 2, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It's a damn clear and present message to the IAF. I've to admire the vision, mission, and guts of the PAF in adapting to game changing technologies at a lightning speed. It's no small feat to shrug off the institutional lethargy, caution, and bureaucracy to venturing into unknown waters. Compare it to the timid state of the 10x more resourceful IAF: they still can't venture out of sending Mig-21s for aggressive A2A missions inside the Pak airspace. As for getting into the Chinese airspace, even after recently losing 4K km2 of land, it's not even in the thought processes of the IAF high command.....

Fortune favors the brave....
Pakistan has always been great at aquisation. But I think institutional lethargy will come into play when the time comes to deploy these assets in combat. I mean on paper we have enough combat drones to conduct hundreds of airstrikes in a single day with them, but when was the last time we saw drone strike on militants by any MALE UCAV? (IMO conducting and publishing airstrikes against TTP/BLA should be a norm). Even at 'conventional' front, deliberately missing ground targets like the ammunition depot during Swift Retort is another example.

Hakikat ve Hikmet

Think Tank Analyst
Nov 14, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Pakistan has always been great at aquisation. But I think institutional lethargy will come into play when the time comes to deploy these assets in combat. I mean on paper we have enough combat drones to conduct hundreds of airstrikes in a single day with them, but when was the last time we saw drone strike on militants by any MALE UCAV? (IMO conducting and publishing airstrikes against TTP/BLA should be a norm). Even at 'conventional' front, deliberately missing ground targets like the ammunition depot during Swift Retort is another example.
As for 02-27, targeting a Bharati military installation, and that too at the presence of her top military officials there, was in fact an act of war (see the YouTube video). It was a pro quid quo ops with some spices. The PAF wasn't deterred.....

As for freely using UAVs on the Taliban, I think the Pak Deep State had wanted to give a "benefit of doubt" to them. Moreover, Afganistan is no easy ball game at a neighborhood park. She's a geo-strategic prime real-estate with Super Powers at its stake holders. So, caution is needed. Now that a top US commander has publicly stated that the time for Taliban may be over, it's the time to go for the game (see my post below)....

Users who are viewing this thread