What Israelis Are Taught About Pakistan An Interaction With An Israeli Pilot

Is this quote verified

Was expecting israeli ex airforce personal to talk , not someone telling the story - such story does not have any authentic.

Most bold part was when he claimed that israeli were teaching their kids that Pakistan is a enemy in schools and by test books.

Seriously man! How can people just wake-up and claim such easy way.

Rest I stopped listening - too much blah blah

Last edited:
Was expecting israeli ex airforce person to talk , not someone telling the story - such story does not have any authentic.

Most bold part was when he claimed that israeli were teaching their kids that Pakistan is a enemy in schools and by test books.

I think an average Israel don't even know where is pakistan on the map. They don't know much about Pakistan. It is Just pakistan who teaches their kids "Israel is an enemy".

Was expecting israeli ex airforce personal to talk , not someone telling the story - such story does not have any authentic.

My thoughts exactly.

Well, David Ben Gurion is right about one thing. Bakistanis are generally worshippers of Arabs.

I think an average Israel don't even know where is pakistan on the map. They don't know much about Pakistan. It is Just pakistan who teaches their kids "Israel is an enemy".

These are not Israelis. These are imports from Europe. Of course they don't know much about Pakistan. These imports probably don't even know the capital of The Netherlands.

Actions speak way louder than words....

Sure and if the quote is not true, I would see that as a positive.

I think it's preferable to have less hostile states, it's almost trying to manifest an enemy, that's what the giggling girls too

Also, if Pakistan are Arab lovers, by extension they love Israel now, based on current events, so it's almost not relevant.

I seriously doubt these claims

Most Israelis I've net don't even know of Pakistan.

Most Israelis I’ve met in the US do know about Pakistan. These are some of the highly educated folks on the planet, and have a thorough understanding of their enemies, which includes basically everyone in the Islamic world.

I grew up in NYC where I had many Jewish friends. Most were Israelis.

Israelis and Pakistanis generally get along. It was nothing personal (Pre 10/7/23).

I had an Israeli tell me that if you put a Pakistani and Israeli in a room together, either they’ll become friends or go their separate ways.

He also mentioned that if you’d did the same with an Indian and an Israeli, the Israeli will end up killing the indian.

Now for the OP, I don’t know anything about that quote.

Most Israelis I’ve met in the US do know about Pakistan. These are some of the highly educated folks on the planet, and have a thorough understanding of their enemies, which includes basically everyone in the Islamic world.

I grew up in NYC where I had many Jewish friends. Most were Israelis.

Israelis and Pakistanis generally get along. It was nothing personal (Pre 10/7/23).

I had an Israeli tell me that if you put a Pakistani and Israeli in a room together, either they’ll become friends or go their separate ways.

He also mentioned that if you’d did the same with an Indian and an Israeli, the Israeli will end up killing the indian.

Now for the OP, I don’t know anything about that quote.

This quote is only distributed in Pak circles lol.

Doubt anyone in Israel knows it exists, doubt if it's verified and it's doubtful even if true why it would be relevant right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back