FlyDubai Incident: Pilot was stabbed on flight to Israel - diverted to Saudi Arabia


here another example, months ago, airplane issued hijack alert by error and they had to land in Bulgaria.

Safely for Jewish precious lives, if someone is blow up it must be dirty goyim.

😂

but it always will be some naive gentile defending that Jewish supremacism.
 
You must also believe in unicorn and fairytales 😂 they are all now in Saudi, so Saudi also in on the 'cooked' up story?

Next you guys will claim the Omani pilot was a secret mosad agent 😂
To some of these people everything that happens is either a false flag or some kind of conspiracy
 
If pilot's plan was successful it would not only take so many innocent lives, but it will once again ignite that whole Muslim Terrorists narrative which neo-cons and Israeli's spend decades build, and now fading away slowly and many in west can see through the lies and decite. A trategy averted but its kinda pathetic to see some Iranians and their bootlickers trying to take cheap shots, like I know Sectarianism can make people stupid but i didn't realize it makes people just out right D!cks.
 
is this even real ?

Netanyahu visited UAE and then this happens, sounds fake

looks like false flag so people get upset that Israelis didn't get killed

and to show that Israelis are good at averting disaster

well remember 7th of October

It is fake. I don't buy it at all.
 
As a Muslim, well I do not feel humiliated. I did nothing wrong. Thing is, stupid people this is not the way to fight Israel.

Get educated and fight for your case.

Importantly, horrible to try to murder innocent people on the airplane, as they did nothing wrong.

I don't feel humiliated either. I was referring to the overall image of the muslim world. Talking in PR terms. Shallow, I know but thats how most people's brains interact with the concept of 'other' groups.

People will not care that it wasn't you or me in that plane. As long as our name sounds similar to the Omani pilot it's enough.
 
Who cares israeli's murder and kill more innocent Palestinian children on a daily basis than the people on this flight

We don't care. Not one bit. The irony is that the co-pilot was an Emirati.
 
Who gives a shit. Baby killers don't deserve sympathy.
Are you referring to the passengers, other airlines staff and pilots on that plane?

Do you see why the world sees you as a threat just based on name and religion, your mindset is definitely not helping
 
Are you referring to the passengers, other airlines staff and pilots on that plane?

Do you see why the world sees you as a threat just based on name and religion, your mindset is definitely not helping

I am referring to Zionists in their entirety.

Feel free to cry rivers for baby killers. I am not and I am going to openly announce it. Child and baby killers don't deserve any respect nor sympathy.
 
To some of these people everything that happens is either a false flag or some kind of conspiracy
And to people like u asking legitimate questions is forbidden..
 
Yes but these kinds of incidents enable Israelis to justify everything they are doing and present themselves as victims.

9/11 didnt help any Muslims and neither will incidents like these.

Israeli blood is not more precious than Palestinian blood.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top