Potentially Pakistan giving access to naval base to China.

The Americans are clearly upset though. They cannot let go of Gwadar. Gwadar and Balochistan just keeps making headlines.
China will not stop investing in pakistan. Instead china shifted to smaller and sharper interventions with fast results. Smaller local projects are the way to go.
A Chinese debt trap? Sri Lanka’s Hambantota port set to debunk narrative with its success.The port has become a thriving transshipment hub in the Indian Ocean particularly for vehicles, with a turnover of 700,000 units a month
Everything takes time, I'm sure China will find a way to make gwadar a major port. The only thing holding it back is the security situation In balochistan

China will not stop investing in pakistan. Instead china shifted to smaller and sharper interventions with fast results. Smaller projects are the way to go.
A Chinese debt trap? Sri Lanka’s Hambantota port set to debunk narrative with its success.The port has become a thriving transshipment hub in the Indian Ocean particularly for vehicles, with a turnover of 700,000 units a month

Absolutely. Well said. China Pakistan cooperation in all areas can only be applauded.

Getting central Asian countries connected to gwadar is a good move so there's something at stake for them as well. China can work with Pakistan through sco counter terrorism initiative.

China and Pakistan relation will only strengthen from here. China has become the main defense partner for Pakistan. Together we can keep India in check. There's the same interest for both countries.
A stronger Pakistan economically is in china interest. I hope more Chinese companies will set up in Pakistan.
In a significant development for Pakistan’s technical education sector, chairman of the Prime Minister’s Youth Programme Rana Mashood visited Huawei's Islamabad office on Saturday to discuss the modalities of an extensive training programme aimed at equipping 300,000 young Pakistanis with advanced skills in Information and Communication Technology (ICT

I doubt that this is true but I hope it is. If US is hell bent on arming indian navy, Pakistan can not match it with it own navy itself, it would need the PLAN to sit at the mouth of the Persian gulf to act as deterrant. I hope a formal agreement is reached for a permanent large scale Chinese naval presence in Gwadar.

I doubt that this is true but I hope it is. If US is hell bent on arming indian navy, Pakistan can not match it with it own navy itself, it would need the PLAN to sit at the mouth of the Persian gulf to act as deterrant. I hope a formal agreement is reached for a permanent large scale Chinese naval presence in Gwadar.
Hopefully some Chinese discipline seeps into the country and then jahils like this guy can be hung

China will not stop investing in pakistan. Instead china shifted to smaller and sharper interventions with fast results. Smaller local projects are the way to go.
Everything takes time, I'm sure China will find a way to make gwadar a major port. The only thing holding it back is the security situation In balochistan

Now that it is a thriving port. Are the Chinese going to return their 99 year lease ?

Now that it is a thriving port. Are the Chinese going to return their 99 year lease ?
Lol, why should China ? It's a business deal signed. No doubt you Indians would seize the business as in Chinese Vivo and Xiaomi in India when seeing foreign companies are making profits, lol. So when the port is not making profit yet, it's a debt trap, when the port is doing good business, China should return the business of the port to SL, only your Indian logic works that way, that's why no Chinese companies such as EV ones should ever invest in India.

What do USA provide to Pakistan in time crisis for Pakistan,? USA always betrayed Pakistan in critical time for Pakistan

It does not stop any Pakistani leader from turning to USA first or help. I wonder why Pakistanis would haggle with IMF for $3 billion when Iron brother has $3 trillion

Lol, why should China ? It's a business deal signed. No doubt you Indians would seize the business as in Chinese Vivo and Xiaomi in India when seeing foreign companies are making profits, lol. So when the port is not making profit yet, it's a debt trap, when the port is doing good business, China should return the business of the port to SL, only your Indian logic works that way, that's why no Chinese companies such as EV ones should ever invest in India.

One of these days you are going to learn the meaning of the word "nationalization". Then we can have a discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back