• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Probe launched into Tamil Nadu coal import scam involving Adani group

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Teli is his caste bro. Nothing to do with tea. They are traditionally oil pullers.

@Guru Dutt and I had a detailed discussion recently on baniya, gujarati, jain, marwari and parsi caste and family names

Cheers, Doc
well i have igored this baised bongo idiot he has no idea about either the contribution of Baniya and specially Gujrati and marwari baniyas in Indian economy or for that matter why International establishment from chinese to europeans hate home grown gaints like Ambani and Adani ... but ok likes of him will never understand or change there so called fixations so why waste time to change them let them be ..... just do not respond to them and make them relevent

Mrloveday

Banned
Feb 9, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Teli is his caste bro. Nothing to do with tea. They are traditionally oil pullers.

@Guru Dutt and I had a detailed discussion recently on baniya, gujarati, jain, marwari and parsi caste and family names

Cheers, Doc
No.

There are two types :
1. OG Telis
2. Banias who went into Teli Business

Modi belongs to the 2nd category.

He is a shrewd Bania who pretends to be OBC to get 60 percent OBC vote.

A Bania bhakt of Modi would never reveal the truth

SoulSpokesman

Dec 22, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The question is why Adani did this scam with DMK/ADMK run TN govt and not with his (allegedly) captive Gujju govt. Assuming that there was a scam in the first place.

Regards

Barcid

Dec 23, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Choti choti khushiyan for congress supporters to enjoy a bit between spankings they receive in elections every 5 years.

Users who are viewing this thread