r3alist
Elite Member
Egg curry, chana dal, stuffed capsicum, rotis
Classic.
Egg and channa combo though...ufff
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Egg curry, chana dal, stuffed capsicum, rotis
Classic.
Egg and channa combo though...ufff
Dhansak 2-3 times a week.
That's the dish I had, with a roti, was fantastic
I thought it was a lamb korma, not a parsi dish
You have more meat than me
You were more likely to get a shoulder massage and a chat on the virtual psychiatrist armchair than a ban docI removed that post. I was in the flow. Sorry.
You were more likely to get a shoulder massage and a chat on the virtual psychiatrist armchair than a ban docenlightened and modern moderation
No offence mods
Its better to remove anyway
I know.Im a nice guy.
Trust me.
Yes I am, maybe not perfect but stayed in uae Qatar and of course Canada. Thank god none as filthy as yours.