PTI News, Updates and Discussion

Do you think PTI has a future without Imran Khan?

  • Yes

    Votes: 22 19.6%
  • No

    Votes: 80 71.4%
  • Only if senior leadership is released

    Votes: 10 8.9%

  • Total voters
    112
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was very close to becoming an Inquilabi after being educated by your Pradotlc account but after engaging this LC150 account of yours, I cannot bring myself to accept that I was inspired by sadaqat and amanat of a multi-id revolutionary.

So I will now wait for Mr. Niazi to come out of jail and lead us to Manzil i Mustaqim.
speaking on frauds...

dont you feel shamed your super supreme (not to be confused with Pizza Hut's super supreme) leader faked his medical records to run away?.... as Faisal Vada exposed ?


 
These Generals are making Greater Punjab. Lost East Pakistan, lost Baluchistan and now KPK. At the end seems Punjabi Army and Punjabi awam zindabad

You are reading here. Some people who are writing here don't fall into the human category. They just hate Imran Khan and they just want to murder him. They justify all types of brutality we've been seeing them for last 4 years.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back
Top