Ranked: Top Companies by Global Smartphone Market Share

Let's go to Europe shall we.Samsung was the largest vendor in Q1 2024, with a 37% market share, driven by the strong Galaxy S24 series and a portfolio refresh of its low-end A series. Apple came second with a 22% market share. Xiaomi, Motorola and HONOR completed the top five, taking 16%, 6% and 3% market shares, respectively.
So Chinese accounts around 30 percent market share I think not bad actually .

As for the Indian market I'm sure they are well aware of Chinese phones 😂 no need to say much. I'm sure most of them are using them to type in this forum. 🤣

Shhh..I use Asus laptop. I only buy korean crap, mostly LG and Samsung for phone.

Now let's go to middle east give me a second.
1726767482160.png
So 45 percent to apple and Samsung maybe 50 percent Chinese?

I gotta say Chinese phone makers have done quite well all except the US market I think apple accounts for 56 percent there I can't find data for Chinese phone makers. So let's say 10-13 percent. But they make up for Chinese phone Market.In 2024, the revenue in the Smartphones market in China is projected to reach a staggering US$105.5bn compare to 60.8 billion for the united states.17 billion us dollars for Huawei since the launch of the tri fold mate xt not even 2 weeks in. Remember Huawei also have business in ev, telecommunications, laptops, tablets, routers, wearables, headphones, enterprise wireless products. 15 million mate xt will be sold by the end of the year we are looking at 40-50 billion us dollars from mate xt lol dont fk with Huawei. Huawei is still King. 👑

Last edited:
So basically Chinese phone makers vs Apple and Samsung the rest are irrelevant.

I recently bought a OnePlus 12 (12/256). Good device possibly the best in its price range. Samsung is dropping the ball by giving Exynos in that price range.
Apart from them I used an Asus Zenfone prior to this, excellent phones but they don't sell them in India now, Asus supply lines suck. They only sell ROG phones now.

Chinese group (global sales) is mostly under BBK group (Oppo, Vivo and Realme) and Xiaomi group, these have multiple sub brands under them.
Huawei is dead outside China and Honor which has recently resurged is not able to compete with others even it's Chinese peers.

The honor 200 pro is an odd offering in India no way I'd choose it over other options including OP12.

Chinese group (global sales) is mostly under BBK group (Oppo, Vivo and Realme) and Xiaomi group, these have multiple sub brands under them.
Huawei is dead outside China and Honor which has recently resurged is not able to compete with others even it's Chinese peers.

The honor 200 pro is an odd offering in India no way I'd choose it over other options including OP12.
Wtf are u on about huawei is a high end phone maker that's why they are being put under black list. Huawei is under sanction so they don't have access to Google service . And they don't intend to go global yet but They are coming out with own operating system in harmonyos. Huawei is way more innovative than the shitty apple that comes out with the same looking shit year in and year out. Where's apple car 🤣 trash ass company. Huawei sales in china alone can make up for missing out on other markets. Chinese consumers are becoming more patriotic anyway and Huawei offers high quality phone with the same price range as apple the goal is to take market share away from apple. No need to expand overseas.
1726769213130.png
1726769237369.png
Fk tim cook I hope he moves his company out of china and lose all his businesses there too lol so Chinese companies can take over 100 percent of the market. Win win

Last edited:
Few years ago bought a redmi phone, never looked back

Wtf are u on about huawei is a high end phone maker that's why they are being put under black list. Huawei is under sanction so they don't have access to Google service . And they don't intend to go global yet but They are coming out with own operating system in harmonyos. Huawei is way more innovative than the shitty apple that comes out with the same looking shit year in and year out. Where's apple car 🤣 trash ass company. Huawei sales in china alone can make up for missing out on other markets. Chinese consumers are becoming more patriotic anyway and Huawei offers high quality phone with the same price range as apple the goal is to take market share away from apple. No need to expand overseas.
View attachment 65890
View attachment 65891
Fk tim cook I hope he moves his company out of china and lose all his businesses there too lol so Chinese companies can take over 100 percent of the market. Win win
What do you even mean by this comment?
I said Huawei is dead outside China. Yes they make good phones but globally they don't sell em anywhere. I'm not talking about your domestic sales i only care about regional/global sales in this context. They don't use Google services and are sanctioned so effectively outside China they're dead. HarmonyOS is a China thing, it won't survive outside China.

Few years ago bought a redmi phone, never looked back
I don't like redmi phones, Mi flagship phones are decent but I find Oppo/OnePlus flagships to be better anyways in all aspects.
Oxygen OS > Miui/HyperOS.

Also all Chinese OEMs are copying IOS anyways. I'm alpha testing Oxygen OS 15 (based on Android 15) for a month now. OnePlus is only beta testing in India for their global version (like 100 people).
The UI design is very similar to IOS they have copied many things directly. It's not a bad thing, it's highly inspired by American IOS though.

I have a redmi note 10 and oppo reno 8. I'm not into expensive phones. No need to change every year waste of money.
If they released Oppo Find X7 ultra in global markets I would've considered it. OnePlus 12 is a slightly downgraded X7 ultra in cameras.
Also globally people prefer snapdragon processors again American company + Taiwanese fabrication.

I don't really care where the soc comes from but your "nationalistic" American companies bad Chinese company good was idiotic. I just want value from my products.

If they released Oppo Find X7 ultra in global markets I would've considered it. OnePlus 12 is a slightly downgraded X7 ultra in cameras.
Also globally people prefer snapdragon processors again American company + Taiwanese fabrication.

I don't really care where the soc comes from but your "nationalistic" American companies bad Chinese company good was idiotic. I just want value from my products.
I want a Huawei p70 but I might have to put on hold for another year lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back