Ranked: Top Companies by Global Smartphone Market Share

I don't like redmi phones, Mi flagship phones are decent but I find Oppo/OnePlus flagships to be better anyways in all aspects.
Oxygen OS > Miui/HyperOS.
Yes, Redmi is low quality.
Oppo is better and stable.

My first choice is Samsung. Every phone that I used lasted long and did not malfunction after falling. No OS stability issues either.

And it is funny to see people hyping alternatives only to return to Samsung. A34 is excellent budget phone in current times.

My first choice is Samsung. Every phone that I used lasted long and did not malfunction after falling. No OS stability issues either.

And it is funny to see people hyping alternatives only to return to Samsung. A34 is excellent budget phone in current times.
I used a Samsung A52s before trading it in for the OnePlus 12. It was pretty decent. Samsung drops the ball everytime by including Exynos in their flagships in Asian markets.
Why should I even get the base S24 with poor thermals and downgraded gpus over a Snapdragon 8 gen 3 alternative.

Samsung cameras(post processing) and software support is on point though. My A52s even being a mid ranger used to get monthly patches.

I use a Samsung Tab S8 too, it's great.

Samsung budget phones are decent but not well optimised. I find them too laggy and too sub par in most areas for my case. Maybe good for elders who aren't power users. You can find cheaper Chinese options which perform better.
But if you just want a phone for casual use Samsung entry level/mid level stuff is absolutely fine.

My redmi is still in good shape. I use it mostly for mobile games

Why Xiaomi and Vivo go up so massively in their global share?

微信图片_20240920005924.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back