Reports: Bajwa agreed to curtail Pakistan’s ballistic missile program

Falcon26

Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
“In conversations with U.S. officials around that time, Bajwa agreed to a longstanding U.S. demand to curtail Pakistan’s ballistic missile program in order to alleviate Washington’s concerns about the possibility that Pakistani long-range missiles could one day threaten Israel. This concession was previously reported by Pakistani journalists and later confirmed by sources to Drop Site News.”

At this point, I won't be surprised if our command and control of our nukes is compromised, which according to some here is already a reality.
I can 100% assure you that is indeed the case.

PAKISTAe's entire chain of command is compromised - from top to bottom. Those in the chain that are not compromised, will be taken care of by the traitors that this nation is feeding. 9 May being the most recent case in point...

I can 100% assure you that is indeed the case.

PAKISTAe's entire chain of command is compromised - from top to bottom. Those in the chain that are not compromised, will be taken care of by the traitors that this nation is feeding. 9 May being the most recent case in point...
Shame for us as a nation indeed.

Not just ME bro - the Europeans are in firm control of these baby killers too.
At least Europe is able to develop their military however they want. ME isn’t even allowed to develop a small drone because the child killer Zionist don’t feel safe when brown people are developing their defence industry

At least Europe is able to develop their military however they want. ME isn’t even allowed to develop a small drone because the child killer Zionist don’t feel safe when brown people are developing their defence industry
UAE is developing its weapons.

Another jamedar betrayal
We need to get turkey Iran involved here. On the record I’ve said this before that the CIA has deep penetration in our society and military.

This is a serious issue and it will undo us if we don’t address this drama.

CIA/ Mossad know everything and anything there is to know about us.

UAE is developing its weapons.

Buddy, anything developed by UAE likely already had the approval of the Zionists. It was likely not deemed a threat to Zionist for whatever reason (likely all western sources components). The cruise missiles likely have very low range, etc…

Let’s see UAE develop a ballistic missile with range of 2000km+ or build a nuclear facility. Then see what happens.

Because the compromise begins at home - how much of Bajwa’s personal assets and relationships can the US simply make go “pop” if they wanted.

The term grabbing by the balls is an understatement - now apply that to all military senior brass and if you want do the research on their families.

Unfortunately, as much as they want their kids to get great education too - both them and their kin are easy manipulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back