Rigging In General Elections 2024, Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the western intellectuals thunk about this vile women.
The western intellectuals also laugh at Imran Khan's incredulous "Regime change" theory and consider him either a liar or a paranoid lunatic. IK has made a fool of himself in past 2 years peddling the Donald-Lu story, then backtracking and saying US wasn't invovled, it was Bajwa all along. Delusional narcisstic psycopath can't be handed over the reins of the country.

The story has two sides.

More fraud by the company and PMLN

The western intellectuals also laugh at Imran Khan's incredulous "Regime change" theory and consider him either a liar or a paranoid lunatic. IK has made a fool of himself in past 2 years peddling the Donald-Lu story, then backtracking and saying US wasn't invovled, it was Bajwa all along. Delusional narcisstic psycopath can't be handed over the reins of the country.

The story has two sides.
The two sides are Lu’s and army.. which coincidentally happen to be the same side…

The two sides are Lu’s and army.. which coincidentally happen to be the same side…
I still don't buy the theory that US intervened and brought a VONC because IK visited Russia.

I think IK started behaving arrogantly with Bajwa. IK disregarded Bajwa's advice and treated him like a subordinate which pissed Bajwa off as Bajwa considerd IK a puppet. IK mistreated Bajwa, Bajwa decided to give IK the treatment.

It was a mere ego-clash between two egostical people, nothing more. The truth is much much simpler than you believe.

I still don't buy the theory that US intervened and brought a VONC because IK visited Russia.

I think IK started behaving arrogantly with Bajwa. IK disregarded Bajwa's advice and treated him like a subordinate which pissed Bajwa off as Bajwa considerd IK a puppet. IK mistreated Bajwa, Bajwa decided to give IK the treatment.

It was a mere ego-clash between two egostical people, nothing more. The truth is much much simpler than you believe.
Man, did you just come out of hibernation? If you chose to ignore the truth that has been presented by numerous media sources that’s your choice. Please don’t spread misinformation here.

What unknown persons, this is pmln and bani and sanaullah’s goons doing this…
Did Omar Ayub ever criticize his dictator grandfather for the thousands of people he had abducted and murdered?

Such a disgusting family to be born into!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back