Russia sending S-300 Air Defense and Soldiers to Niger

hyperman

INT'L MOD
Jan 6, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The nonsense is have one thousand militarymen in a shithole desert to bomb goats.

USA domination is done through money and bribes.

Why are you disrespectful towards Niger? keep things clean.

BHAN85

Jan 5, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Why are you disrespectful towards Niger? keep things clean.
It's not about Niger, it's about USA troops purpose there, there is no purpose for them there, it's not related to Niger people my post.

USA keep domination through money and bribing ruling elites, they dont need militarymen over the ground.

I wish the best and fast development for Niger people.

hyperman

INT'L MOD
Jan 6, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It's not about Niger, it's about USA troops purpose there, there is no purpose for them there, it's not related to Niger people my post.

USA keep domination through money and bribing ruling elites, they dont need militarymen over the ground.

I wish the best and fast development for Niger people.

You called them a shithole desert, thats kinda disrespectful.

BHAN85

Jan 5, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You called them a shithole desert, thats kinda disrespectful.
A part of Niger is a worthless desert, here in Spain there are worthless deserts too and what? I didnt refer to whole country or to Niger people.

Anyway that's not the topic.

USA can keep dominance there without troops.

And troops there were not necessary, my commentary was about that, but you prefer to derail.

ahmadbhutta

May 20, 2016
A part of Niger is a worthless desert, here in Spain there are worthless deserts too and what? I didnt refer to whole country or to Niger people.

Anyway that's not the topic.

USA can keep dominance there without troops.

And troops there were not necessary, my commentary was about that, but you prefer to derail.
You are forgetting France got kicked out of Burkina Faso, mali and niger not just Niger alone , I think next is another mineral rich country Chad looking to kick out french
Another important factor is china has made such huge investments in Africa that gives it control of many countries

BHAN85

Jan 5, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You are forgetting France got kicked out of Burkina Faso, mali and niger not just Niger alone , I think next is another mineral rich country Chad looking to kick out french
Another important factor is china has made such huge investments in Africa that gives it control of many countries
Yeah, it's true both things.

But Niger was the big hit to France energy security, like it was to Germany cut natural gas links to Russia, including nordstream blasts.

I saw pics of antifrench protests in Niger, people carried Russian flags :ROFLMAO:, they didnt carry Chinese flags.

I can't believe that is a spontaneous thing without the previous approved of Niger ruling elite, and they wouldn't never approve that without secured in some way the access to luxuries items after cut links to French, who can guarantee that? It's not Russia.

ap23211347758209-7d8b8e959ba967e7607d1b1116710191d1cc206e.jpg

"Down with France, Hurrah for Putin".

Users who are viewing this thread