Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

All I know is that the speed Ukrainians are dying very soon they will have to ask Indian students to fill in the ranks of their forces ….we have about 600000 more of those here in Canada … I hope with the next aid package of our tax payers hard earned money Trudeau will also send few thousand of these welfare thieves as well.

Welcome back Yommie....You post amazing stuff.
F-22 keeps posting old pics with rusting pieces destroyed long back as a proof of Ukrainians winning the war...:)))))
I die laughing at this. He thinks that everything he posts is true, pro-ukro people generally believe their own propaganda, as demonstrated in the Ukrainian counteroffensive 2023

All of team Oryx work is labeled and documented and based off visual evidence. Any duplicates that are found are removed from the list. They have both Russian and Ukraine loss lists.

The Oryx lists are by far the most accurate and even NATO has used them as open source intelligence.

Images of evacuation from Kiev's Okhmadet.

While on one side of the building, dentists in white coats stained with watercolors were passing bricks around in a circle, the back side of the building had a slightly different picture.
Ukrainian channels have published a video clip filmed in the center of Kiev.

The video shows a Ukrainian police officer pouring blood from a blood bag on a man in a doctor's coat.

The doctor is an employee of the Okhmatdet hospital, whose photos were published by the world's largest media outlets.
1721450134541.png

Previously I made a joke. hopefully the russians don’t nuke themselves by corruption or incompetence.

I die laughing at this. He thinks that everything he posts is true, pro-ukro people generally believe their own propaganda, as demonstrated in the Ukrainian counteroffensive 2023
You can laugh. In reality that’s not kindergarten. This war is a war of attrition. War as such is unpredictable, it’s back and forth. At the end of this war, if ever, 10 millions or maybe more Russians, Ukraines will die or wounded. For what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back