• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

j_hungary

Professional
Oct 24, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I am not your son, you idiot.
You are just a low miserable creature who pretend to be a professional here.
Your thick head failed to comprehend my point that either way NATO was encircling Russia and Russia did not has any choice but to respond.
And I don't owe anything to Russia.
Russia is ally of our biggest enemy.
I am just happy that it's a win win situation for us.
Russia and NATO will keep harming each other.
And who's said who is agitated and pissed off haha?? :LOL::LOL:

Well, at least I can pretend to be a professional here........LOL You can't even do that here....

You said that like Russia had NOT ALREADY encircled by NATO before Ukraine. Well, if they weren't before this war, well, I got news for you, THEY ARE now.

But you know what, let's set this bravado aside, I am going to go back to Ukraine by the end of this year, and why not just put our money where our mouth is, I will go to Ukraine, and you will go to Russia, and let's see who get drafted first lol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I mean if you think Russia is winning and NATO had been weakened, and Russia is YOUR ALLY, am I right? then you should have NO PROBLEM at all just to take a trip to the beautiful Russia, right? You know what? I will even sweeten off the deal, I will buy you a ticket (Presumed one way) to either go to Russia from any destination your choice, or a choice of a ticket to China then train to Russia. How about that??? Let me know LOL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Raiden

Feb 26, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Here's the full lists. it's even much more than I could remember.

All of those are settlements that Ukraine must storm to recapture. And Ukraine doesn't have the men to do it.

Which means, those loss are likely permanent. One by one, until Ukraine is subjugated.

20+ days later The Russians entered New York, captured Sokil, Evgenovka, the canal district of Chasov Yar, advanced on Toretsk and Pokrovsk while widening their control on Volchansk and Krasnogorovka etc etc

Viet

Elite Member
Jun 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
20+ days later The Russians entered New York, captured Sokil, Evgenovka, the canal district of Chasov Yar, advanced on Toretsk and Pokrovsk while widening their control on Volchansk and Krasnogorovka etc etc
That’s the result of 6 months US weapon delivery delayed by the US parliament, supported by russian stooges like Victor Orban, McGregor, Scott Ritter, Mershheimer and more.
Putin’s troops take advantage from the situation.

Raiden

Feb 26, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
That’s the result of 6 months US weapon delivery delayed by the US parliament, supported by russian stooges like Victor Orban, McGregor, Scott Ritter, Mershheimer and more.
Putin’s troops take advantage from the situation.

Many of those on the lists are included after the resumption of US funding and military assistance.

The weak Ukrainians simply are unable to fend off Russians or unwilling to. At some point Ukraine will collapse, first gradually then suddenly.

Viet

Elite Member
Jun 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Many of those on the lists are included after the resumption of US funding and military assistance.

The weak Ukrainians simply are unable to fend off Russians or unwilling to. At some point Ukraine will collapse, first gradually then suddenly.
You forget that will come in small doses and take a lot of time to get $61 billion worth weapons to the front line. Ukraine:Russia is 1:6 in terms of fire power before the US delivery, now luckily less.

This seizing territory of Ukraine no matter the costs is a russian thing because lives don’t matter in Russia. Putin treats russian soldiers as if they are disposable plastic garbage. Ukraine ultimate goal is not keeping unsustainable positions but killing as much russians as possible then withdraw. They do it since beginning of the war, and they will continue to do so.

TopGun786

Jul 14, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
And who's said who is agitated and pissed off haha?? :LOL::LOL:

Well, at least I can pretend to be a professional here........LOL You can't even do that here....

You said that like Russia had NOT ALREADY encircled by NATO before Ukraine. Well, if they weren't before this war, well, I got news for you, THEY ARE now.

But you know what, let's set this bravado aside, I am going to go back to Ukraine by the end of this year, and why not just put our money where our mouth is, I will go to Ukraine, and you will go to Russia, and let's see who get drafted first lol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I mean if you think Russia is winning and NATO had been weakened, and Russia is YOUR ALLY, am I right? then you should have NO PROBLEM at all just to take a trip to the beautiful Russia, right? You know what? I will even sweeten off the deal, I will buy you a ticket (Presumed one way) to either go to Russia from any destination your choice, or a choice of a ticket to China then train to Russia. How about that??? Let me know LOL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Don't give me lengthy explanations.
I am not an unemployed fella like you and my time is precious.
And I never said I am professional.
And your laughing emojis tell me what you are feeling right now.
I am putting you in my ignore list.
Do whatever you want.

Raiden

Feb 26, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You forget that will come in small doses and take a lot of time to get $61 billion worth weapons to the front line. Ukraine:Russia is 1:6 in terms of fire power before the US delivery, now luckily less.

It will always come in small doses, that means with or without US assistance, the outcome is likely the same : Ukraine capitulate

Although I have never doubted that those weapons will somewhat help Ukraine slows down Russia. But it's the outcome that matters.
This seizing territory of Ukraine no matter the costs is a russian thing because lives don’t matter in Russia. Putin treats russian soldiers as if they are disposable plastic garbage. Ukraine ultimate goal is not keeping unsustainable positions but killing as much russians as possible then withdraw. They do it since beginning of the war, and they will continue to do so.

Ukraine will never win any attrition war with Russia. Russia's pre war population is 142 million, Ukraine meanwhile had 42 million (minus the Crimea its 37 million). Now with massive population movements towards the West, or the fact that many Urban settlements have come into Russian hands meant that Ukraine is at best a nation of 30 million or so people. While Russia's population actually increases by absorbing Ukrainian territory.

Ukraine simply won't win this. If they surrender now, maybe Putin will give clemency by allowing them to live in a (much smaller) supervised state of Ukraine, but if they don't, know that Putin has its patience and will not hesitate to turn the entire country into a massive Russian farmland.

Last edited:

Viet

Elite Member
Jun 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It will always come in small doses, that means with or without US assistance, the outcome is likely the same : Ukraine capitulate

Although I have never doubted that those weapons will somewhat help Ukraine slows down Russia. But it's the outcome that matters.

Ukraine will never win any attrition war with Russia. Russia's pre war population is 142 million, Ukraine meanwhile had 42 million (minus the Crimea its 37 million). Now with massive population movements towards the West, or the fact that many Urban settlements have come into Russian hands meant that Ukraine is at best a nation of 30 million or so people. While Russia's population actually increases by absorbing Ukrainian territory.

Ukraine simply won't win this. If they surrender now, maybe Putin will give clemency by allowing them to live in a (much smaller) supervised state of Ukraine, but if they don't, know that Putin has its patience and will not hesitate to turn the entire country into a massive Russian farmland.
Ah let’s wait that will be a long war attrition. Ukraine army has 1.5 million men and women, Russia army has the same size. You are right Russia has more people thus easier to replace the loss. Then comes the money problem. The question is just how long can Putin finance the war. Ukraine still has plenty of men and women in reserves, plus the backings from the west.

There is no risk Ukraine would lose the war. There is one scenario. if the russians succeed to encircle large concentration of Ukraine soldiers, and kill or take them captive. Germany lost the war when the 6th army surrendered at Stalingrad. France lost the war in Indochina when its elite paratroopers were annihilated at Dien bien phu. As long as it not happens Ukraine would prevail eventually.

j_hungary

Professional
Oct 24, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Don't give me lengthy explanations.
I am not an unemployed fella like you and my time is precious.
And I never said I am professional.
And your laughing emojis tell me what you are feeling right now.
I am putting you in my ignore list.
Do whatever you want.
I am a professional in this because I am good at what I do. Again, I have 75% ability to predict how this war going in this forum alone, how many of yours came true.

You have zero understanding on how geopolitics works. You have zero reply on the facts that I lay down, and that simple fact is, according to Putin, Russia had already been defeated. Because he doesn't want NATO to further expand, and 2 countries joined. He doesn't want to be encircled, and now he TRUELY is. The only saving grace for him now is to take Donbas and call it a "win" and that, with the progress the Russian army made, which is roughly 1200 sq km in 2 years, it would be years 2057 before they can get the rest of Donbas. I ain't gonna live that long. And Putin probably will be dead then come back as a Russian soldier and then died again before Donbas can be "Liberated".......

And lol, you speak like you never used Emoji before.............what a piece of work you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts