Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

I am not against Russia but I don’t support them for this war. Russia is clearly the aggressor in this war and need to be taught a lesson.

Ukraine is not going to fall so easily. It has the support of 80% of the world while Russia is alone and cannot sustain the war for multiple years. They collapsed during the Afghan war and they will collapse again if the war continues for several years.
I also have no axe to grind but would advise you to do some research into how Russia was provoked instead of just believing the western narrative.

Ukraine is running out of men, have you seen the state of some of the captured or killed Ukrainians now

The Europeans and yanks on some forums were crying that they should round up migrants to fight for Ukraine on the front line😂😂
They're getting desperate.

They're getting desperate.
Over the last few years winter is normally a more slow fighting period, but different sources are saying that Russian FPV drone production has gone through the roof over the last year and they are readying a mountain load of FPV drones to use during winter to hunt Ukrainians so they csn take all of the donbass in the spring

Over the last few years winter is normally a more slow fighting period, but different sources are saying that Russian FPV drone production has gone through the roof over the last year and they are readying a mountain load of FPV drones to use during winter to hunt Ukrainians so they csn take all of the donbass in the spring

It'll sure be an interesting winter. With Ukrainians depleted and scratching the bottom of the barrel, I won't be surprised if the Russians make huge advances. Maybe cross the dnipro and attack from the south again towards Odessa to landlock Ukraine....then it really will be game over for the Clown of Kiev.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back