Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

Saudi Arabia is about to flood the market with cheap oil. The oil price can crash to $30. That will be a catastrophic event for Russia. Where to get the money to pay for the war? Soldiers, workers will storm Moscow if they don’t get paid.

Win win for the west
Car drivers get cheaper gasoline.

https://www.ft.com/content/1d186f62-5941-4f9e-aef1-7d93a8a696cd
1727586082493.png
Saudi Arabia ready to abandon $100 crude target to take back market share Oil price falls as kingdom prepares to raise output from December Saudi Arabia needs an oil price of close to $100 a barrel, according to the IMF, as it seeks to fund a series of megaprojects © Simon Dawson/Bloomberg

Boris Pistorius, Germany’s military chief is right.

Just treat Putin as he is, a mentally unstable psychopath

Saudi Arabia is about to flood the market with cheap oil. The oil price can crash to $30. That will be a catastrophic event for Russia. Where to get the money to pay for the war? Soldiers, workers will storm Moscow if they don’t get paid.

Win win for the west
Car drivers get cheaper gasoline.

https://www.ft.com/content/1d186f62-5941-4f9e-aef1-7d93a8a696cd
View attachment 68377
Saudi Arabia ready to abandon $100 crude target to take back market share Oil price falls as kingdom prepares to raise output from December Saudi Arabia needs an oil price of close to $100 a barrel, according to the IMF, as it seeks to fund a series of megaprojects © Simon Dawson/Bloomberg
Let me tell you something you may not know: the long-term price of oil is and will always be determined by the currency in which it is priced, in this case the dollar.

If Putin were that, he would have already nuked Ukraine.

The German navy was oppressed by the British in the military buildup after losing WW1. Germany had 1 aircraft carrier. Those US propellers aircraft had no chance against the German fighter jets.

What are you talking about? P-38 makes mincemeat out of Me-109. German equipment sucked compared to American equipment.

Putins great

The world needs a counter to the blood thirsty western order a d Russia taking on the west suits the world

It's safeguards the rest of the world from the excess of the western order of they are sinking money and men I to fighting Russia

A few million dead Europeans is no skin off the rest of the worlds nose and in fact it means they are less likely to be targeted

Let me tell you something you may not know: the long-term price of oil is and will always be determined by the currency in which it is priced, in this case the dollar.
What’s long term for you? There is a saying in the long term we all are dead.
You lack of basic understanding.
Lets me explain
Oil is a product. It’s much like banana. The price is determined by supply and demand. Nothing else. Ok, there are some that manipulate the market by dumping. But that’s not the normal case.
Certainly oil price can rise or fall depending on the market. Or even negative. Yes, you get oil for free plus money if you take it. In times if no buyers nowhere to see but with oil in surpluses with no way out.
The dollar is just used for transactions. People can settle in yen, yuan, etc. I don’t know.

1727615341793.png

What’s long term for you? There is a saying in the long term we all are dead.
You lack of basic understanding.
Lets me explain
Oil is a product. It’s much like banana. The price is determined by supply and demand. Nothing else. Ok, there are some that manipulate the market by dumping. But that’s not the normal case.
Certainly oil price can rise or fall depending on the market. Or even negative. Yes, you get oil for free plus money if you take it. In times if no buyers nowhere to see but with oil in surpluses with no way out.
The dollar is just used for transactions. People can settle in yen, yuan, etc. I don’t know.

View attachment 68401
Oil is a product, but it is quoted in the currency that prices it, so its price is determined by the purchasing power of the currency that is pricing it, just like any other product from a country that has a currency to trade in.

Do you think that inflation in the US is due to a lack of supply and demand in the US? No. It is because the currency is devaluing and the Fed is unable to curb inflation.

An economics lesson for you: if the currency loses value, the price of products increases - this is called inflation. If the currency appreciates, the price of products decreases - this is called deflation.

Oil, like any other product, is quoted in dollars, so its price is determined by the strength of the dollar. You can check the price of oil and cross-reference it with the variation of the dollar and you will see that this relationship can be seen even on a daily basis.

See the oil chart:
1727615341793-png.68401

See the dollar chart:
Capturar.JPG
2003-2008: dollar weakening - oil price rising
2008-2015: dollar stabilizing - oil price stabilizing
2015-2020: dollar appreciating - oil price weakening

Putins great

The world needs a counter to the blood thirsty western order a d Russia taking on the west suits the world

It's safeguards the rest of the world from the excess of the western order of they are sinking money and men I to fighting Russia

A few million dead Europeans is no skin off the rest of the worlds nose and in fact it means they are less likely to be targeted
Yes, of course the world is better off if balanced between the great powers. But Putin blows it up. He has no interest of such difficult thing. That’s why he turns Russia into a cheap gas station. What else Russia has to offer? Cheap oil, cheap propaganda.
Putin brings the larger NATO. He brings deaths and destructions. He brings the world closer to nuclear showdown.

Russia is finished. The US, Europe, the west, the east considers China as the next challenger to the US. Russia can choose, a slave to China or India.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back