Russian options in case NATO enables/allows Ukraine to attack Russian mainland

muhammed45

Elite Member
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
In the recent days NATO's terrorist leaders such as USA and UK have been accusing Iran of supplying ballistic missiles to Russia. Regardless of authenticity of these claims, it was a media operation preparing a ground for allowing Ukraine to target Russian mainland with western donated missiles. USA has even vowed to arm Ukraine with JASSM having 500 Km range, it will be able to target Moscow!

That was why Mr. Putin the Russian president warned west and NATO terrorist alliance of consequences of targeting Russian mainland by western platforms in the hands of Ukrainians.

Moreover its necessary to mention that Ukraine denied existence of any evidence about Russia using Iranian made missile against it. Which proves WSJ and other terrorist mouthpieces were only trying to prepare a ground for helping western governors to arm Ukraine with long range missiles.

In any case, Putin also said that if Ukraine targets Russian cities and capital using western platforms, Russia will respond in kind and it will be considered as a war declaration from NATO. He also said that it will change the nature of current ongoing conflict.

But let's look into Russian options in case west goes full retard. Before pointing to that, we already know that Ukraine is already armed with Storm Shadow cruise missilrs, ATACMS tactical missile system and F-16 fighter jets. They can easily target deep inside Russia if they arm those F-16s with air launched version of the mentioned missiles.

Russian options against NATO terrorists

1) Nuclear test (Nuclear Warning)
If Russian armed forces test a nuclear warhead, they will not only send a clear warning to western countries esp if its a new kind of a nuclear test, but also, they will breach the previously signed Security agreements with western countries, specifically USA.

2) Bombing UK
Combination of UK's Storm Shadow cruise missile with F-16 fighter jet is the most possible way of attacking mainland Russia. According to words of Russian president UK is the first candidate for receiving response.

3) Intensifying attacks and operations against Ukraine
Russia will surely intensify its attacks on Ukraine. The main excuse of starting this war was naturally saving Russian ethnics of Ukraine and de-Nazifying Ukraine. Again, according to Russian president, direct attack on mainland Russia will change the nature of this war. Therefor we can conclude that Russia will not be satisfied with annexing Donbass and other pre defined goals of this war and the goals beside the nature of this war will change all at once.

Source:
Multiple
Please do not use vulgar language
Russia should carry out a limited token strike against a baltic nato state....in the name of 'destroying' said delivery of such missiles. I don't think nato will risk a full blown war.

Another option is cutting undersea cables or giving "terrorist" organisations missiles to be used against us/UK bases abroad. The base inn Cyrpus will be a juciy target to be fair. NATO c*nts should get the message then.

If Russia simply doesn't respond (unlikely) then it's game over for Russians basically.

Russia should carry out a limited token strike against a baltic nato state....in the name of 'destroying' said delivery of such missiles. I don't think nato will risk a full blown war.
Agreed, or even hit Poland facilities which are storing weapons. Nato will not want to up the escalation, they know they can win conventionally but whats the point if it triggers WW3 and all major cities are destroyed, and all over Ukraine? I dont think so.

The real question does Putin have the guts to do it, he seems to have been very timid and cautious over the last 10 years even when Nato has been more and more aggressive with his allies and within Russias own neighbourhood.

We also have to look at the bigger picture here. Initially when the war started, Russians went in half hearted, were clumsy and a lot of their equipment turned out to be not so good due to corruption and traitors. Since then, they have hunted the traitors down, quickly learnt and adapted to the situation they found themselves in. A lot of western weapons used against Russians I.e. storm shadows, patriots etc and the Russians have learnt a great deal from them and have come up with counter measures/destroyed said weapons.

What this tells us is that NATO countries are now vulnerable themselves. So if the Russians carry out a strike, I can assure you they'll be ruthless and will achieve the results. If yday media reports are anything to go by, it looks like the chickens are not feeling so brave after all and backing away from giving the comedian green light. Their "bravery" is only on display when the opponent is either wearing sandals holding an ak47 or facing children.

Agreed, or even hit Poland facilities which are storing weapons. Nato will not want to up the escalation, they know they can win conventionally but whats the point if it triggers WW3 and all major cities are destroyed, and all over Ukraine? I dont think so.

The real question does Putin have the guts to do it, he seems to have been very timid and cautious over the last 10 years even when Nato has been more and more aggressive with his allies and within Russias own neighbourhood.
To be honest bro, I really don't think Russia has a choice here. They HAVE to respond in some capacity, otherwise it's open season for NATO.

Thinking about this objectively, this would be NATO's direct involvement against Russia and if this isn't a declaration of war...then what will be?

If Nato attacks Russia, China won't sit idle, the situation will be like 1950 in Korea.
How important does China find Russias win in Ukraine that is the question.

IS a stalemate preferable for China? I guess a loss would be the worst outcome as it can have ramifications from a Taiwan perspective.

I fear the idiotic UK will be hit by a Russian cruise missile strike and then Putin will threaten an immediate nuclear response if Nato attacks him.

How important does China find Russias win in Ukraine that is the question.

IS a stalemate preferable for China? I guess a loss would be the worst outcome as it can have ramifications from a Taiwan perspective.

China prefers a stalemate but would send weapons and all help to Russia in case Nato attacks him.

China cannot afford a Russian defeat in Ukraine.

We are heading towards more confrontation. A very dangerous situation for the world at large.

We are heading towards more confrontation. A very dangerous situation for the world at large.
People will blame Russia for this, I personally blame NATO, if its true that they helped to topple the previous pro Russian Ukrainian government and got this comedian installed. Also we know they have been talking about Ukraines NATO membership since 2014 knowing its a red line for Russia. Its like this was done deliberately to weaken Russia maybe to allow focus on China next?

China prefers a stalemate but would send weapons and all help to Russia in case Nato attacks him.

China cannot afford a Russian defeat in Ukraine.
Very true, just like in Korean war, China actaully doesn't want to see an united Korea, China wants to see a balanced situation there, but China also can't allow North Korea to be totally defeated and wiped out by US.

People will blame Russia for this, I personally blame NATO, if its true that they helped to topple the previous pro Russian Ukrainian government and got this comedian installed. Also we know they have been talking about Ukraines NATO membership since 2014 knowing its a red line for Russia. Its like this was done deliberately to weaken Russia maybe to allow focus on China next?

More than likely.

Take out Russia and then China will be easier to manage.

In fact the current situation makes China's position even stronger as it makes Russia more reliant on China.

Of course China is taking advantage of cheap Russian oil and gas and a massively expanded export market for Chinese goods and services.

China would not mind too much of a war that went on for a few more years with a ceasefire where Russia gets pretty much what it has always demanded of Ukraine.

Here are the options

1) A complete and unconditional surrender of Russia

2) Russia ceases to a be a nation state

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back