• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Russian troops endorse Trump for president

KingQamaR

Sep 14, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
If you join the russian invasion army?

On the funny side, I am amused to read some of the warmongering few attacking peace seeking posters calling them Vlad or Comrade for simply advocating peace or negotiations. Actually these same war seeking vocalists would be hiding in grandma's basement or bolt into neutral country if war escalates IF the British or American governments issue an order for conscription.

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
On the funny side, I am amused to read some of the warmongering few attacking peace seeking posters calling them Vlad or Comrade for simply advocating peace or negotiations. Actually these same war seeking vocalists would be hiding in grandma's basement or bolt into neutral country if war escalates IF the British or American governments issue an order for conscription.

Exactly. Anyone can be brave enough to be a keyboard warrior. But few are brave enough to be on the battlefield.

KingQamaR

Sep 14, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Exactly. Anyone can be brave enough to be a keyboard warrior. But few are brave enough to be on the battlefield.

It's brave of western politicians to say Ukraine should fight on, but they aren't the ones doing the dying. There must be a negotiated peace, there is no other realistic option

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It's brave of western politicians to say Ukraine should fight on, but they aren't the ones doing the dying. There must be a negotiated peace, there is no other realistic option

That would be the ideal solution but it's not Western lives which are being lost. It's the lives of Ukrainian young men. And Western politicians don't care about those lives as long as it scores them political points in elections.

KingQamaR

Sep 14, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
That would be the ideal solution but it's not Western lives which are being lost. It's the lives of Ukrainian young men. And Western politicians don't care about those lives as long as it scores them political points in elections.

Having witnessed the daily videos of Ukrainian men being forcibly conscripted, rounded up off the steets, with their mothers and partners screaming to let them go, to save them dying on the frontlines. I have to wonder if Zelensky really has the support of his people to continue this war instead of negotiating, or whether many are too scared to speak out. The longer this goes on, the more I think the population are likely to turn on him, how much more can they take? All this from a man, who back in 2019 promised to implement the minsk agreement. seems things change when people get in power.

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Having witnessed the daily videos of Ukrainian men being forcibly conscripted, rounded up off the steets, with their mothers and partners screaming to let them go, to save them dying on the frontlines. I have to wonder if Zelensky really has the support of his people to continue this war instead of negotiating, or whether many are too scared to speak out. The longer this goes on, the more I think the population are likely to turn on him, how much more can they take? All this from a man, who back in 2019 promised to implement the minsk agreement. seems things change when people get in power.

Zelensky don't have public support. This being the reason he banned elections. There was peace in 2019. Then he ripped it up.

j_hungary

Professional
Oct 24, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
What would the peace negotiation would be??

Talked about this a thousand times. Both side wants stuff that the other will not give.

I mean do you think Russia would accept Ukraine NATO membership. Or do Ukraine accept dropping NATO claim?

I don't see how each side dropping the term on their specific requirement for peace. Russia did not threaten Ukraine enough for Ukraine to stop fighting and accept Russian term, meanwhile Ukraine did not recover enough ground for Russia to just let go.

I mean, what can peace mean, if both sides are not going to settle with each other term?

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
What would the peace negotiation would be??

Talked about this a thousand times. Both side wants stuff that the other will not give.

I mean do you think Russia would accept Ukraine NATO membership. Or do Ukraine accept dropping NATO claim?

I don't see how each side dropping the term on their specific requirement for peace. Russia did not threaten Ukraine enough for Ukraine to stop fighting and accept Russian term, meanwhile Ukraine did not recover enough ground for Russia to just let go.

I mean, what can peace mean, if both sides are not going to settle with each other term?

Peace can mean go back to 2013. Reinstate Yanukovych as president. Hold presidential election as scheduled. Reinstate neutrality clause in Ukrainian constitution. Russians return all annexed area including Crimea, Donbas back to Ukraine.

Life was good in 2013. Why throw it away?

j_hungary

Professional
Oct 24, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Peace can mean go back to 2013. Reinstate Yanukovych as president. Hold presidential election as scheduled. Reinstate neutrality clause in Ukrainian constitution. Russians return all annexed area including Crimea, Donbas back to Ukraine.

Life was good in 2013. Why throw it away?
Hahahahahahahahahah

Seriously do not ever quote me again. If I want comic antidote, I will quote you.

Viet

Elite Member
Jun 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
What peace is that?
Putin demands before any ceasefire or negotiation Ukraine must surrender 20 percent of territories, Crimea, no to NATO. If anyone says Putin’s demand is beyond retard then he and she is a warmonger.

Great, if you want peace, you can give me half of your house then we can negotiate who can take the other half of your house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts