• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Sanghi Comedy Corner

Barcid

Dec 23, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Clutching at straws.

Ecosystem historians and mathematicians hard at work.

To spin something positive out of the debacle.

Anti national vagera akkad missing. Junta nein bada chhed jo phaad diya
3rd straight term. I pray for more such debacles on BJP and none on congress. Will you do the same?

indushek

Apr 6, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

If you are happy with waving red book and after 15 years getting 99/540+, am so happy for you.

Problem with going so low (44/540+) is that, even few steps upwards looks like reaching the moon. You are a Parsi and have brain cells, compared to us low IQ people right?

Isn't that what Congress and affiliates think of the rest (the troublesome cheap and lowly Hindus), when you were in power? Or have you forgotten the elitist days, and still licking wounds given by a bloody chai wala?

PS: With that just 99 seats, the mention of Hinduism and violence was brought up so brazenly. Its for those who understand the real indication to understand, but people like you will surely enjoy it. The people of this land have a history of axing their own feet, so nothing new though.

I will go as far as to add that, you needing to have fun on this forum shows what your kind have been reduced to. Pathetic

Last edited:

indushek

Apr 6, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I see a Jaichand in you clearly, and am not wrong. You having fun on a Pakistani forum at the expense of my country (am not going to say our country), shows what you are and Congress are.

Now make more posts with Laugh Emojis Congressi, you are no longer Indian.

Barcid

Dec 23, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I see a Jaichand in you clearly, and am not wrong. You having fun on a Pakistani forum at the expense of my country (am not going to say our country), shows what you are and Congress are.
Why are you angry bro? The guy is just trying to cope hard after losing elections yet again. Let him have his choti choti khushiyan. He needs its desperately to prevent suicide.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Now make more posts with Laugh Emojis Congressi, you are no longer Indian.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Loving the meltdown!!!

indushek

Apr 6, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Why are you angry bro? The guy is just trying to cope hard after losing elections yet again. Let him have his choti choti khushiyan. He needs its desperately to prevent suicide.
True we should allow even such people their happiness, am just having few pegs and am feeling slightly high I guess.

I can't forget the proverb though

Dhobi ka kutta, na ghar ka na ghat ka LOL (For a elite intellectual, he surely will understand what I meant by this)

Barcid

Dec 23, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
True we should allow even such people their happiness, am just having few pegs and am feeling slightly high I guess.
He has had a hard life these past 10 years. Seeing BJP winning elections after elections, while being told by his congress masters to accept Pappu as his leader. Such events can cause PTSD in even the most strong people. And he is just a weakling, descendant of those who ran away from their lands and took refuge in india. So he was bound to crack.

indushek

Apr 6, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
He has had a hard life these past 10 years. Seeing BJP winning elections after elections, while being told by his congress masters to accept Pappu as his leader. Such events can cause PTSD in even the most strong people. And he is just a weakling, descendant of those who ran away from their lands and took refuge in india. So he was bound to crack.
I think I should apologize then, one should never make fun of trauma victims.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Well of course you do, like I said how pathetic that you need to blow your horn outside the country LOL. 😂

Its a victory for MY country and MY countrymen that cnts like you have been put in your place and are now crying all over social media.

I just got back from a couple of weeks in Europe and the UK. You can see the admiration in their eyes at the news of what WE did.

Cry more turd.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭

indushek

Apr 6, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Its a victory for MY country and MY countrymen that cnts like you have been put in your place and are now crying all over social media.

I just got back from a couple of weeks in Europe and the UK. You can see the admiration in their eyes at the news of what WE did.

Cry more turd.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭
Please correct the sentences ELITIST 😂

Its a victory for MY group and MY Cabal that cnts (cant't expect better from a cheap ELITE Jaichand Dhobi ka...... here though) like you have been put in your place (With us getting 99 out of 543, after a decade of RR and Fake News) and are now crying (till reality sinks in to all ) all over social media.

Laugh for few days Jaichand :p

Last edited:

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Please correct the sentences ELITIST 😂

Its a victory for MY group and MY Cabal that cnts (cant't expect better from a cheap ELITE Jaichand Dhobi ka...... here though) like you have been put in your place (With us getting 99 out of 543, after a decade of RR and Fake News) and are now crying (till reality sinks in to all ) all over social media.

Laugh for few days Jaichand :p

No need for corrections sanghi.

All you need to do is cry more.

While I cant stop laughing my white bawa arse off looking at two turds double teaming and all they come up with is one big giant steaming turd to show for it.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts