• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Sanghi Comedy Corner

indushek

Apr 6, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
No need for corrections sanghi.

All you need to do is cry more.

While I cant stop laughing my white bawa arse off looking at two turds double teaming and all they come up with is one big giant steaming turd to show for it.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
How much you got burnt for a decade that you made this thread is evident Jaichand

You must have missed cabal profits for a decade now, and that's long time I know haha. Sadly for you, another 5 year period awaits to get into some scam (you hope for) that you lot drool for 😁

indushek

Apr 6, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
How much you got burnt for a decade that you made this thread is evident Jaichand

You must have missed cabal profits for a decade now, and that's long time I know haha. Sadly for you, another 5 year period awaits to get into some scam (you hope for) that you lot drool for 😁
LOP can't make official deals to scam from

😁 😁 😁 😁 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bagheera0084

SpeedLimited
Jan 16, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
FB_IMG_1720272301555.jpg

Two types of Rahul: One who succeeds and retires, and the other who neither succeeds nor retires.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Konsi janzeer Tod di ? Aur kon hai bada hathi ? 3 General elections me 20% seats bhi nahi AA Rahi hai.

Bada haathi currently is BJP - Sangh -Bhakt - Borderline Aggrieved Hindus - Hindutva Churan Buyers - Godi Media - IT cell WA University - Infiltrated National Democratic Institutions ecosystem.

Zanjeer logon ke haathon mein hai.

Iss baar no ucchal kood.

Seedha desh hitt mein chup chaap biological kaam karo. Nahin to bajoo hatto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts