• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Shehbaz Sharif and Vladimir Putin meet in Astana, discuss expansion of Pakistan-Russia ties

Hakikat ve Hikmet

Think Tank Analyst
Nov 14, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It's now obvious the Pak Deep State does what it has to do......

IK may be out once President Trump reclaims the White House, which is, by the by, meant for the white folks....

Xiaolong

Jan 19, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You are getting likes from a hardcore Hindutva. It should tell you how popular Noonie propaganda is with Hindutvatis. LOL Noonies and Hindutvatis bhai bhai. A proud moment for you.
I don't really expect much from a cult follower. Instead of calmly discussing disagreements, you just kinda shut them down and throw labels at them based on your own theories. It seems like even though you've improved your financial status living abroad, I wish you'd also open up your thoughts a bit more. You still seem stuck in a narrow, conspiracy-filled mindset like many folks in Pakistan who see everything as some Yahudi or American sazish. A Noonies and Mullahs (likely to become PTI's new BF) will persist in believing that IK is a Yahudi, and vice versa. last but not least, living abroad must have taught you valuable insights about Pakistan's relevance in global politics.
All I noticed, when Putin look at Shahbaz face , he control his laugh....

These two brothers never miss a chance to embarrass us. First with the handshake blunder, and then it seemed Putin was really annoyed and wanted to shove that earpiece. One wonders if there is anyone teaching our PMs how to conduct himself on such occasions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest