Strategic Attacks on Pakistan’s Lifelines: A Nation’s Pain and Path to Recovery

Aitzaz Ahsan says
Imran Khan has simultaneously challenged four invincible forces in Pakistani politics:

The USA, the Army, the Judiciary, and the Sharif Mafia."
Yeah, Imran Kan ne chaar quwwaton ko lalkara hai (IK has challenged/confronted four powers), i.e. America, Army, courts, and Sharifs.

America – by licking Uncle Sam’s feet, hiring lobbyists in the US for getting a few statements in his support. Using Goldsmiths for getting support from Zionist lobbies in the US and UK.

Army – by repeatedly and consistently requesting military for talks. Publicly repeating statements that we will talk with those who have the real power. I (i.e. IK) have made a panel for talks now military should make a team for talks with us. No response from the military except an advice that talk with the political government – not with us. Yeah, IK has challenged army by licking their boots.

Courts – yeah, have challenged the courts, especially the IHC that consists of almost all imrandu judges being crooks, mafia dons, at least one known fake degree holder, who write their judgments in PTI's favor by over-stepping constitutional provisions.

Sharif Mafia – by admitting that NS was removed illegally in statements by PTI leaders (including her sister).

What a morons are these yo*this.

Imran khan was good genuine leader and paitrot
He wanted a strong Pakistan on its feet tall and confident
That's coming from. UK born Indian
Big mistake destroying him.

Your army has destroyed your country or should I say your military elite ...the very people who suppose to protect the country

People of Pakistan have accepted their fate and adjusted to living under the boot.

If Bangladeshis can change their rulers in 1971 and 2024, others can also - the will and bravery needs to be there.

LOL. Waiting for Pakistanis' reaction when an Afghan makes a comment like that.

@Mr X @Musings @RescueRanger @fitpOsitive @PakFactor

Only the irrational will react to such comments in a hostile way; sometimes, it just takes someone holding a mirror to show who you are.

I have made the same assessment as him regarding Pakistanis, though I will stay quiet on the sideline seeing his ass get ripped apart for entertainment purposes.

Imran khan was good genuine leader and paitrot
He wanted a strong Pakistan on its feet tall and confident
That's coming from. UK born Indian
Big mistake destroying him.

Your army has destroyed your country or should I say your military elite ...the very people who suppose to protect the country
You're definitely not Indian, although it's common for Pakistanis living in the West to claim they are. I'm not surprised.

You're definitely not Indian, although it's common for Pakistanis living in the West to claim they are. I'm not surprised.
Pakistanis would rather die than say they are Indian. Our forefathers lost too much blood for us so we don’t have the liberty to say we are Indian. I suggest you crawl back from under the rock you have come out from

Pakistanis would rather die than say they are Indian. Our forefathers lost too much blood for us so we don’t have the liberty to say we are Indian. I suggest you crawl back from under the rock you have come out from
We are Pakistanis. Our forefathers born and buried in that land. We belong to the land

Yeah, Imran Kan ne chaar quwwaton ko lalkara hai (IK has challenged/confronted four powers), i.e. America, Army, courts, and Sharifs.

America – by licking Uncle Sam’s feet, hiring lobbyists in the US for getting a few statements in his support. Using Goldsmiths for getting support from Zionist lobbies in the US and UK.

Army – by repeatedly and consistently requesting military for talks. Publicly repeating statements that we will talk with those who have the real power. I (i.e. IK) have made a panel for talks now military should make a team for talks with us. No response from the military except an advice that talk with the political government – not with us. Yeah, IK has challenged army by licking their boots.

Courts – yeah, have challenged the courts, especially the IHC that consists of almost all imrandu judges being crooks, mafia dons, at least one known fake degree holder, who write their judgments in PTI's favor by over-stepping constitutional provisions.

Sharif Mafia – by admitting that NS was removed illegally in statements by PTI leaders (including her sister).

one word for you Baghairat !

You have my whole hearted support if you don't belong to sharifs mafia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back