Stupid & Funny from Around the World

I believe garbage disposals are pretty much an Americanism.

I find it funny to see some European make a video and mention they actually saw one in action.

No, they aren't that powerful..
but you can definitely mangle your hand if you were stupid enough to investigate what it can do. While he isn't jamming his hand far enough for the spinning hammers to hit this is simply not a smart idea.
suspense.png

Last edited:
1705620013651.png

I believe garbage disposals are pretty much an Americanism.

I find it funny to see some European make a video and mention they actually saw one in action.

No, they aren't that powerful..
but you can definitely mangle your hand if you were stupid enough to investigate what it can do. While he isn't jamming his hand far enough for the spinning hammers to hit this is simply not a smart idea.
View attachment 12460
Still freaks me out if I have to retrieve something that has fallen in there.

Still freaks me out if I have to retrieve something that has fallen in there.

Yeah, especially when it is the wife that dropped it.

That's just one of those things where your brain keeps saying "Sure go ahead and put your hand in there...yeah i know you unplugged it...but don't think I didn't warn you that this is a bad idea as it can snap back if stuck..I'll just be looking the other way and hoping something doesn't go wrong".

Yeah, especially when it is the wife that dropped it.

That's just one of those things where your brain keeps saying "Sure go ahead and put your hand in there...but don't think I didn't warn you that this is a bad idea..I'll just be looking the other way and hoping something doesn't go wrong".

ALWAYS physically unplug it first.

When you love your BENZ but still in need of a truck.

1705886247286.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back