Survey: Are you male or Female?

Are you male or female?

  • Male

  • Female


Results are only viewable after voting.
I am wanting to identify as female today :) .. otherwise male:) for the rest of the year
 
When I run the background analysis on the website, it typically shows that between 85% and 88% of forum members are male. However, I personally only know three females on the forum. I'm genuinely curious to learn more about the gender makeup of our community. Please select the option that applies to you. Donโ€™t worry, this survey is completely private, and no one including myself will be able to see your response once you've submitted it.

@Registered
It's one of those He/She/They question.....and I hated those question lol

And you should have known what I am..........I am a dude.
 
It's one of those He/She/They question.....and I hated those question lol

And you should have known what I am..........I am a dude.
Sir I didnโ€™t tag you specificallyโ€ฆ I tagged the whole community with single clickโ€ฆ and I know about the gender of most people
 
When I run the background analysis on the website, it typically shows that between 85% and 88% of forum members are male. However, I personally only know three females on the forum. I'm genuinely curious to learn more about the gender makeup of our community. Please select the option that applies to you. Donโ€™t worry, this survey is completely private, and no one including myself will be able to see your response once you've submitted it.

@Registered
Male dear Sir .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back
Top