T-72 Tank along with crew ( 5 indian solderiers) swept away in flash floods in Ladakh

TopGun786

Jul 14, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
5 Indian Army soldiers killed during tank exercise near Line of Actual Control (LAC) in Ladakh 🇮🇳

According to the reports of Indian media, 5 Indian Army soldiers loss their lives as a result of mishap involving a T-72 main battle tank. According to further details, tank got struck in a river during water crossing exercise.

T-72 is a modern tank and have the capability to cross the water bodies in submersible position, but this mishap shows the inability of the Indian Army soldiers to operate modern weapon systems due to less training and unprofessional aptitude.

"Global Defence Insight"

DDG-80

Banned
Dec 26, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Are you actually on crack or are you like 8 years old?
Have the Chinese developed cracks to such an extent that they are too digging tunnels inside the side of a hill to protect against aerial and artillery bombardment?
Screenshot_20240629-175600_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240629-175518_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Yasser76

Jan 3, 2024
When you run out of counterarguments, then you resort to personal insults. If you don't understand the Himalayas, then it's better to remain silent.

I understand the Himalayas much much better then you it seems.

You just stated the mountains will protect you from artillery and missiles. How can you expect me or anyone to take whatever you say seriously, I really worry about dumbing myself down just communicating with you, and I do not feel like wasting my time doing that

DDG-80

Banned
Dec 26, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

You just stated the mountains will protect you from artillery and missiles. How can you expect me or anyone to take whatever you say seriously, I really worry about dumbing myself down just communicating with you, and I do not feel like wasting my time doing that
Rugged terrain and dense forests including thick canopy complicate the guidance and targeting of rocket artillery and missiles. High mountains and dense jungles create areas where AWACS cannot directly see due to the line-of-sight limitations. AWACS operates at high altitudes to maintain a wide field of view, but steep mountains and dense vegetation can obstruct its radar line-of-sight, creating blind spots. Features such as ridges, valleys, and dense forest can mask the movement and presence of units from AWACS surveillance. Weather conditions, foliage, and terrain can affect laser designators and guidance systems. Large diameter Hume reinforced concrete pipes in tunnels are designed to withstand high-impact forces, providing excellent protection against artillery shelling, mortar fire, and bomb blasts. The concrete material effectively shields against shrapnel and debris from explosions, reducing the risk of injury to troops inside.
Even if in a hypothetical scenario, chinese rocket forces successfully target Indian supply lines hidden in dense jungles, the vegetation absorbs some of the blast effects, and mobile units avoid prolonged exposure, minimizing damage.

May 5, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Rugged terrain and dense forests including thick canopy complicate the guidance and targeting of rocket artillery and missiles. High mountains and dense jungles create areas where AWACS cannot directly see due to the line-of-sight limitations. AWACS operates at high altitudes to maintain a wide field of view, but steep mountains and dense vegetation can obstruct its radar line-of-sight, creating blind spots. Features such as ridges, valleys, and dense forest can mask the movement and presence of units from AWACS surveillance. Weather conditions, foliage, and terrain can affect laser designators and guidance systems. Large diameter Hume reinforced concrete pipes in tunnels are designed to withstand high-impact forces, providing excellent protection against artillery shelling, mortar fire, and bomb blasts. The concrete material effectively shields against shrapnel and debris from explosions, reducing the risk of injury to troops inside.
Even if in a hypothetical scenario, chinese rocket forces successfully target Indian supply lines hidden in dense jungles, the vegetation absorbs some of the blast effects, and mobile units avoid prolonged exposure, minimizing damage.

Our Army has been manning the LOC and LAC for 70 plus years now

Why Should we even care for Ill informed opinion

TopGun786

Jul 14, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

If clouds can give them cover from radar then mountains can protect them from fires of Chinese. Why not? 😂

May 5, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Next time come up with a better source than another Bakhtora.
In fact you and this Sameer Joshi can compete with each other as who spends mote time kissing their own butts.

View attachment 51941

He is a Million Times more accomplished than You

Do you know about his Company New Space and his work on Drone warfare for Indian forces

TopGun786

Jul 14, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Tell me which bands of radars can penetrate the steep mountains of the Himalayas?
I don't know. Nobody knows except Modi.
He was the one who told world after failed operation of Balakote that they thought clouds will protect IAF jets from Pakistani radars.
Ask Modi yourself.
Modi later only came to senses after after losing 2 IAF jets and one heli, plus a lot of pounding from PAF jets on IA posts in occupied Kashmir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts