The Chinese waved the ROC flag in Guangzhou.

@kankan326 Do you think Chinese people don't know how corrupt ROC is? But why do Chinese people miss ROC now?

@kankan326 Do you think Chinese people don't know how corrupt ROC is? But why do Chinese people miss ROC now?
One guy represents 1.4 billion Chinese? No. Chinese don't miss ROC. As I said before, millions of mainland Chinese visited Taiwan, including my parents. Most of them are disappointed at Taiwan's development. They thought Taiwan would be a rather developed region but in reality it's like 5 tier county.

One guy represents 1.4 billion Chinese? No. Chinese don't miss ROC. As I said before, millions of mainland Chinese visited Taiwan, including my parents. Most of them are disappointed at Taiwan's development. They thought Taiwan would be a rather developed region but in reality it's like 5 tier county.
The Chinese may not really miss ROC. But I'm sure the Chinese people really hate CCP.😂

image_download_1727169099597.jpg

The Chinese may not really miss ROC. But I'm sure the Chinese people really hate CCP.😂

View attachment 66971
I don't know where you got those pictures. Some of them are obviously Photoshop works. Chinese government never said it would pay all costs for elderly care. I also never heard our local government gave that promise.

I don't know where you got those pictures. Some of them are obviously Photoshop works. Chinese government never said it would pay all costs for elderly care. I also never heard our local government gave that promise.
Started lying again.😂

Started lying again.😂
Who is lying. Think about this. Why the fk you need government when you have your own son or daughter? Who the hell told you the one kid is free from their responsiblity? Do you think it's logical?

Red words but black trees. Photoshop work
1727232088339.png

The words in small blue circle are original. The words in big blue circle are photoshoped. They look pretty new compared with original ones. And they look against perspective rule.
1727232382801.png

Who is lying. Think about this. Why the fk you need government when you have your own son or daughter? Who the hell told you the one kid is free from their responsiblity? Do you think it's logical?

Red words but black trees. Photoshop work
View attachment 66976
Come on. Answer logical questions! If CCP does not commit to pension. Will fk you comply with the family planning policy? Or to put it another way. Do fk you admit that CCP forced you to have family planning?

Screenshot_20240925_104922_com_UCMobile_InnerUCMobile.jpg

Last edited:
Come on. Answer logical questions! If CCP does not commit to retirement. Will fk you comply with the family planning policy? Or to put it another way. Do fk you admit that CCP forced you to have family planning?

View attachment 66982
Many countries have family plan. India also has it. Any governemt would be frightened when you see each year there more than 15 million population increase in your country

The words in small blue circle are original. The words in big blue circle are photoshoped. They look pretty new compared with original ones. And they look against perspective rule.
View attachment 66980
Answer logical questions. If CCP has not promised you a pension. Will you comply with family planning?

Real pictures. CCP promotional slogan.

CCP promotion: Only child, state provides pension.
Screenshot_20240925_105256_com_UCMobile_InnerUCMobile.jpg

Last edited:
Many countries have family plan. India also has it. Any governemt would be frightened when you see each year there more than 15 million population increase in your country
India also forces abortion? India also demolished houses? India also robs private property?

Answer logical questions. If CCP has not promised you a pension. Will you comply with family planning?

Real pictures. CCP promotional slogan.

View attachment 66983
The family plan was never implemented based on eldly care promise. Okay? Don't you pretend knowing China. Chinese government does give money to those families that are in poor. Do you ever hear a word"五保户“? Even Chinese government never delivered that promise. It is actually doing that.

1727233258526.png

India also forces abortion? India also demolished houses? India also robs private property?
India did do something ugly to decrease birthy rate. Go goole it

The family plan was never implemented based on eldly care promise. Okay? Don't you pretend knowing China. Chinese government does give money to those families that are in poor. Do you ever hear a word"五保户“? Even Chinese government never delivered that promise. It is actually doing that.

View attachment 66984
🤫

9213b07eca8065382d91d9d8c5670c4aaf3482ce@f_auto_token=dcad8463839ef2993b091d88a8665063&f=jpeg.webp

View attachment 66984

India did do something ugly to decrease birthy rate. Go goole it
🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

A 54 year old low-income person killed a 25-year-old CCP female official. Then he committed suicide.

Screenshot_20240925_110652_com_UCMobile_InnerUCMobile.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back