The Dark Legacy of Former DG ISI Nadeem Anjum: A Tale of Constitutional Breaches and Human Rights Violations

Salle, jawab de. Wasn't you leader a playboy? Didn't he had children with prostitues?
I used to be play boy when I was in college and university . I married 4 times…. What is your point… you idiot

I used to be play boy when I was in college and university . I married 4 times…. What is your point… you idiot
Ooops, my bad. Talking to wrong person. You supporting IK is now understandable. Enjoy your life, buddy.

Ooops, my bad. Talking to wrong person. You supporting IK is now understandable. Enjoy your life, buddy.

I was wondering why you attack someone's character based on their past. People change over time. It seems that when Khan's adversaries have no valid arguments, they resort to attacking his personal life, which only shows how weak his opponents really are.

Wrong.

He 'had already built an extraordinary legacy' in playboy world and 'that made him one of the most respected figures' only for Zionists and world-wide vulgar circles while he was busy producing children out of wedlock.

Filthy person MOD Edit.

How this Noora moron is allowed on this forum is beyond me.

I was wondering why you attack someone's character based on their past. People change over time. It seems that when Khan's adversaries have no valid arguments, they resort to attacking his personal life, which only shows how weak his opponents really are.

In his personal religion it is allowed to act like God and handout decrees.

ironic coming for supporter of mafia that records peoples pvt moments!

ironic coming for supporter of mafia that records peoples pvt moments!

Even former President Dr. Alvi recently said that General Bajwa himself came and showed inappropriate videos of Asad Umar, General Faiz Hameed, and many other politicians. He also threatened Dr. Alvi, who mentioned that he was afraid they might beat him in the President's House. Dr. Alvi further revealed that General Bajwa's mobile was full of those kinds of videos. General Bajwa also made videos of himself with an actress, whom he later gave a presidential award. Her name was Maywash I think if I am wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back