The Donald Trump Interview - IMPAULSIVE

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Former President Donald Trump joins the boys to discuss debating Joe Biden in the 2024 election, raising $140M as a convicted felon, the Paul Brothers fighting each other, friendship with Vladimir Putin & Kim Jong Un, Logan Paul Vs Bradley Martyn, brutally honest thoughts on Dana White & Elon Musk, Trump deepfakes, if he believes in aliens & more…

Those brothers are annoying and repulsive. For me at least. Arrogant,self-centered morons who became famous because of Youtube.

Those brothers are annoying and repulsive. For me at least. Arrogant,self-centered morons who became famous because of Youtube.
Jake and Logan are goofballs for the most part, "knuckleheads" describes them best. Jake isn't here though.

Anyway, this is about Trump, pretty good interview, touches upon a lot of interesting and contemporary issues, Russia - Ukraine, Gaza war etc.

They could have gone a bit deeper into some of those issues but I guess Trump is being careful of what he says right before election season. Worth a watch, every Trump interview is worth a watch.

Jake and Logan are goofballs for the most part, "knuckleheads" describes them best. Jake isn't here though.
They are self-centred morons :p Everything that's wrong with American society the last 12 years.

They are self-centred morons :p Everything that's wrong with American society the last 12 years.
its a TRUMP interview, everything else, including the hosts, are pure noise.

Former President Donald Trump joins the boys to discuss debating Joe Biden in the 2024 election, raising $140M as a convicted felon, the Paul Brothers fighting each other, friendship with Vladimir Putin & Kim Jong Un, Logan Paul Vs Bradley Martyn, brutally honest thoughts on Dana White & Elon Musk, Trump deepfakes, if he believes in aliens & more…

You know what I would do if I was that incompetent donkey Biben? I would wait until the other donkey Trump's sentencing which is scheduled for July 11th, then I would go ahead and pardon the orange baboon AND his son Hunter as well, preferably at the same time.

I know that sounds crazy, but that's what I would do if I was in Biden's position because of 3 reasons.

1) It would elevate him as a great individual AND president because he could claim that it would be absolutely shameful to put a former & quite possibly the next president of the United States in prison (not jail, this will be PRISON which is a whole other ballgame than jail) and it's not what the presidency stands for regardless of the fact that he was convicted by a jury of his peers and did break the law. Presidents should be immune from jail/prison time IMO for crimes that don't involve murder or conspiracy to commit murder. Crimes that affect people's lives like with Stormy Daniels or the woman he allegedly groped or raped and others of that degree can be resolved in civil court and he can be financially responsible, not criminally.

Now some may say "hey, no one is above the law not even the president of the United States" and while that is 100% correct and I support that all the way to the next town, I think that the fact he was trialed, juried, convicted AND sentenced is enough of a punishment for crimes such as campaign financing laws violations and improper handling of classified documents. The trial, conviction, shame and possibly fine would suffice for a former president.

2) That would give Biden the excuse to also pardon his son, Hunter, who was just convicted also for a federal crime where the press has been all over his old ass about whether he would pardon him or not and if he did, he would be seen as a hypocrite and get bashed to infinitum by the right. But after also pardoning Trump, he'll have every reason and excuse and admiration for doing exactly what any father would do for his son if he had the power to do so. Who wouldn't love his son and pardon him if he could? No one and Biden can wear that on his sleeve, unabashed and no one could be the wiser.
He can claim this was the right thing to do for both, a former president and my son whom I love of course, and people would sympathize and admire him for that.

3) By Biden claiming he feels this is the right thing to do, for both Trump and Hunter and make absolutely no excuses or show any indecisiveness or any doubt and show steadfast commitment to both pardons as the right thing for any sitting president to do, then many, many, many, many people will appreciate him for that, respect him for that and more importantly LOVE him for that and it would garner him many more votes, especially from those who are on the fence. That's what I would do.

Who is not self centered ? Anyway I find most Americans as charitable and accommodating people.

You know what I would do if I was that incompetent donkey Biben? I would wait until the other donkey Trump's sentencing which is scheduled for July 11th, then I would go ahead and pardon the orange baboon AND his son Hunter as well, preferably at the same time.

I know that sounds crazy, but that's what I would do if I was in Biden's position because of 3 reasons.

1) It would elevate him as a great individual AND president because he could claim that it would be absolutely shameful to put a former & quite possibly the next president of the United States in prison (not jail, this will be PRISON which is a whole other ballgame than jail) and it's not what the presidency stands for regardless of the fact that he was convicted by a jury of his peers and did break the law. Presidents should be immune from jail/prison time IMO for crimes that don't involve murder or conspiracy to commit murder. Crimes that affect people's lives like with Stormy Daniels or the woman he allegedly groped or raped and others of that degree can be resolved in civil court and he can be financially responsible, not criminally.

Now some may say "hey, no one is above the law not even the president of the United States" and while that is 100% correct and I support that all the way to the next town, I think that the fact he was trialed, juried, convicted AND sentenced is enough of a punishment for crimes such as campaign financing laws violations and improper handling of classified documents. The trial, conviction, shame and possibly fine would suffice for a former president.

2) That would give Biden the excuse to also pardon his son, Hunter, who was just convicted also for a federal crime where the press has been all over his old ass about whether he would pardon him or not and if he did, he would be seen as a hypocrite and get bashed to infinitum by the right. But after also pardoning Trump, he'll have every reason and excuse and admiration for doing exactly what any father would do for his son if he had the power to do so. Who wouldn't love his son and pardon him if he could? No one and Biden can wear that on his sleeve, unabashed and no one could be the wiser.
He can claim this was the right thing to do for both, a former president and my son whom I love of course, and people would sympathize and admire him for that.

3) By Biden claiming he feels this is the right thing to do, for both Trump and Hunter and make absolutely no excuses or show any indecisiveness or any doubt and show steadfast commitment to both pardons as the right thing for any sitting president to do, then many, many, many, many people will appreciate him for that, respect him for that and more importantly LOVE him for that and it would garner him many more votes, especially from those who are on the fence. That's what I would do.
Haa, so they both get away.. how devious, and ingenious ! .. It is how the super elite operate though.

Doubt he raip'd Stormy.. it was consensual. I mean, not to cast aspersions upon her character, but ultra wealthy people often get entrapped by people looking for a payout.

Spl given her line of "work" :rolleyes:

Hey, we live in a sleazy world. I seen it in my very inconsequential circle of nobodys too, kinda rich guys get held to ransom for cheating on their wives or whatever, and when facing absolute familial and reputational ruin.. basically a gun to their head, guys dole out the hush monies. Some fights are not worth fighting.

Sleazy and sad as it may be, it is what it is.

Doubt he raip'd Stormy.. it was consensual. I mean, not to cast aspersions upon her character, but ultra wealthy people often get entrapped by people looking for a payout.

No not Daniels, the other lady Jean Carroll who Trump was essentially convicted of raping her back in the 80s and was sued by her twice and lost both times. The first time I believe was the rape charge where she was awarded something like $10 million, but the baboon couldn't keep his mouth shut after that while he was president and just chastized her to no end and because he was president at the time, she sued him again last year for defamation of character and loss of working ability because no one wanted to hire her as a doctor anymore etc.

But the craziest part is that he had to pay her something like $143 million or something like that. That case is currently being appealed by Trump's lawyers. That was an INSANE amount of money. I believe the jury only awarded the woman a total or $25 million out of that $143 for defamation of character and the rest was in punitive damages!!!

Here's a link to the judge's findings on that case.

Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump was found to have raped E. Jean Carroll.

No not Daniels, the other lady Jean Carroll who Trump was essentially convicted of raping her back in the 80s and was sued by her twice and lost both times. The first time I believe was the rape charge where she was awarded something like $10 million, but the baboon couldn't keep his mouth shut after that while he was president and just chastized her to no end and because he was president at the time, she sued him again last year for defamation of character and loss of working ability because no one wanted to hire her as a doctor anymore etc.

But the craziest part is that he had to pay her something like $143 million or something like that. That case is currently being appealed by Trump's lawyers. That was an INSANE amount of money. I believe the jury only awarded the woman a total or $25 million out of that $143 for defamation of character and the rest was in punitive damages!!!

Here's a link to the judge's findings on that case.

Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump was found to have raped E. Jean Carroll.

ok

tbh , I haven't even kept up with his BS

Not to mention how they regularly scam their viewers and disrespect dead bodies.

Biden can pardon his son, but not trump, the only person that can do that is the governor of NY Gov. Hochul. He can go on public and say Hochul should pardon Trump, but whether or not that can be done Biden have no lean on any of that.

On the other hand, pardoning Trump will simply give more bullet to trump to fire at Biden. Well, Trump are going to say the dem is afraid of him anyway. Either they keep the conviction and said this is a political prosecution and afraid of him being president or pardoning him and said the gov afraid of the consequence. Either way, there are not much the governor can do without copping some kind of flak on it. If so, most likely they will leave thing unchanged. At least if it leave unchanged it will enter the mind of the independent in those 7-swing state. Which the dem need to win the next election

Biden can pardon his son whether or not he pardons Trump indirectly, he only has to do it when his term (be it end of this year or in 2028 if he was re-elected.) It's not really like both Trump and Hunter Biden are going directly to jail for this.

Haa, so they both get away.. how devious, and ingenious ! .. It is how the super elite operate though.

Spl given her line of "work" :rolleyes:

Hey, we live in a sleazy world. I seen it in my very inconsequential circle of nobodys too, kinda rich guys get held to ransom for cheating on their wives or whatever, and when facing absolute familial and reputational ruin.. basically a gun to their head, guys dole out the hush monies. Some fights are not worth fighting.

Sleazy and sad as it may be, it is what it is.
Nobody is accusing Trump of r@pe on Daniel. Trump issues with that case is he falsifying his business record to pay off Daniel. And that according to the prosecution is that he does not want this affair to be public seeing his major support base is evangelical and religious type (It won't stand well with the ultra religious type if they know he had sex with a p0rn star.)

The people who have issue with that trial is simply because it was a "bump up" he is guilty as sin for rigging those record. I mean you just can't pay off someone using your business account, that amount to embezzlement. But it would have been a misdemeanor if this is what he was charge with, the "bump up" is because the prosecution alleged Trump was doing so in order to commit another crime, a felony. In this case, it's either Federal Election Fraud (by defrauding the FEC on campaign budget) or Tax Evasion (by cooking the book) or by further falsifying other record. This is what people have issue with. Because if this is a simple misdemeanor, that charge has expired for over a year and should not be able to be prosecuted.

Trump was convicted on state, not federal charges. Biden cannot pardon Trump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back