• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

The Myth of the Hindu Right

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
you were 100% right on the last part we talked last night bro this forum is full of them guys ;) :p

They are genuinely worse off than East Germans or North Koreans.

What do you get by hitting them?

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

North Koreans... Come on Doc, behave....you are losing self awareness, or I overrated what you had to begin with.

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

well as they say there are two things whose actual fun lies when you feel it on your own self

srcasm and orgasm well i feel that even when hitting them and i guess it gose both ways ;) :p

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Well this is not the direction I was going in, so no need to respond on these

I just found it amusing how you used the designated irrelevant state next door to psychologically and emotionally influence right wing Hindu types, kind of like let me go even more right wing than they are so I can bring them back closer to the centre. That's fine btw, happens a lot in politics.

I can tell you for a fact that Hindus do not have it in them to be too far right of center.

Yes there is a right wing fringe. Yes the masive majority who like sheep went behind them did so out of fear more than bloodlust.

But Sai is right when he disgustedly calls them "no(t)n left".

That's essentially who they are.

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I can tell you for a fact that Hindus do not have it in them to be too far right of center.

Yes there is a right wing fringe. Yes the masive majority who like sheep went behind them did so out of fear more than bloodlust.

But Sai is right when he disgustedly calls then no(t)n left.

There is no so called hindu Right wing and had so called hindu even 10% as Right or for that matter Left of the centre like what Pakistani members project them to be there would not even 10% muslims survived in India after what happenned to Hindus in so called east and west pakistan in 1947

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
There is no so called hindu Right wing and had so called hindu even 10% as Right or for that matter Left of the centre like what Pakistani members project them to be there would not even 10% muslims survived in India after what happenned to Hindus in so called east and west pakistan in 1947

Like Secularism, our definition of "right" or "left" or "liberal" or @Sam. 's favourite "communist" is very unique to us and us only.

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
well as they say there are two things whose actual fun lies when you feel it on your own self

srcasm and orgasm well i feel that even when hitting them and i guess it gose both ways ;) :p

Sarcasm and orgasm....oh dear oh dear

Anyone who brings in psycho sexual thinking into geopolitics or country rivalry will invariably be TWISTED, fact.

Its not human nature btw, if anyone wants to defend this on that basis, it's twisted humans with twisted natures.

Sharky

Jan 27, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Abolish all religion and its activities on public national and state level. Religion should be a private entitiy and as such should be within one's own home.

All small places of workshi0 should be removed or relocated right next to each other in designated zones near major places of worship.

No religions ceremonies and procession or activities should be allowed outside this designated major worship areas.

Anyone not following these rules must be punished severely like Singapore.

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

But Sai is right when he disgustedly calls them "no(t)n left".

I do agree, i think tentatively.

the natural temperament is not far right, takes up too much effort tbh, but hitting the right emotional and psychological notes then it grows and stirs in the heart and mind.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Abolish all religion and its activities on public national and state level. Religion should be a private entitiy and as such should be within one's own home.

All small places of workshi0 should be removed or relocated right next to each other in designated zones near major places of worship.

No religions ceremonies and procession or activities should be allowed outside this designated major worship areas.

Anyone not following these rules must be punished severely like Singapore.

Yeh nahin hoga bhai.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I do agree, i think tentatively.

the natural temperament is not far right, takes up too much effort tbh, but hitting the right emotional and psychological notes then it grows and stirs in the heart and mind.

Can you think of any other non Muslim country where 250 million Muslims live without an ongoing civil war?

It is a serious question.

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Can you think of any other non Muslim country where 250 million Muslims live without an ongoing civil war?

There are not many nations with even 250m to begin with, lol. the sample size is somewhat restricted doc

But again, this is not a point I am trying to prove, I just initially posted the Obama quote since it was relevant to the Hindu far right, you initially dismissed it, now you are just restating it in different ways.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
now you are just restating it in different ways.

Sigh. I was trying to be delicate and less old vsdoc.

Swap "Pakistan" in your theory to "Muslims" who are resident in India.

Be they Indian (official) or Bangladeshi or Rohingya (illegal).

@Guru Dutt how many Bangladeshis and Rohingyas were thrown out of India by BJP.

Can you provide sources that are credible besides your "inner RSS" hearsay?

Serious question.

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

most problems against muslims and between BJP RSS are made up by Media and ecosystem

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Sigh. I was trying to be delicate and less old vsdoc.

Swap "Pakistan" in your theory to "Muslims" who are resident in India.

Be they Indian (official) or Bangladeshi or Rohingya (illegal).

@Guru Dutt how many Bangladeshis and Rohingyas were thrown out of India by BJP.

Can you provide sources that are credible besides your "inner RSS" hearsay?

Serious question.
You are right, but I didn't maybe get the Civil war bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest