• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

The Myth of the Hindu Right

KAAFIR

Feb 3, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
So for example one parent is one caste, the other is another caste, what is the childs caste if there is a big difference?

Does it rely on historical verification?

Are records digitised?

All I am wondering is some cheeky rouge might choose to have some fun with life, I presume there are checks to stop this
Not everyone in India takes caste certificate. Caste certificate suits to SC and OBC to take some free perks from govt and reservations. Otherwise it is useless.
Caste certificate in Love marriage from different castes, depends on father's caste.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
BJP or RSS for that matter wants to unite all so called HINDUS under one banner @ Sanatani's while Congress and ecosystem wants to exploit faultlines and use British tacticks of divide and rule

they first enhilatted Sikhs then Bhidists now trying to do same with jains and then calling so called DALITS and LINGAYATS totally diffrent from so called Hinduism or sanatan dharm but want crypto christians and crypto muslims to get resrvervation under so called hindu caste quota system ... funny na

how easy it for politicans to not just fool masses in villages but even people like you .... cheers doc

Bhai me and my people are fkd any which way.

Can only laugh. Better than crying.

Remember, we are not businessmen like you. The community post Independence is majorly professional.

Education is all we have.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
well Indian beurocratic system works of british leagel system wich is patriarchial in principal where if Father is so called baniya and mother is from bhramin caste the child will be baniya caste in his certificate i hope it clears your querry

Patrilineal.

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
well Indian beurocratic system works of british leagel system wich is patriarchial in principal where if Father is so called baniya and mother is from bhramin caste the child will be baniya caste in his certificate i hope it clears your querry
Ok, also is it digitised? Or does no one care to that extent?

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Bhai me and my people are fkd any which way.

Can only laugh. Better than crying.

Remember, we are not businessmen like you. The community post Independence is majorly professional.

Education is all we have.
what do you think is the condition of so called Baniyas or for that matter Aggarwall Baniyas which some here also call as marwari's as most of us are found in Haryana and Rajasthan traditionally

we are on recivieng end from both decoits to kings since ages whenever they wanted money they came and lloted my community and we never even had religious athourity like bhramins nor did we had fighting athourity of lands like Kshatriyas

we only had knowldege and buissness or trading skills and for that we used education as a tool

before 1920 my great granfathers whole family had almost lost entire lands to british and most of the family before was gone in flu in mid 1916-18 my grand father came to delhi in 1919 with his father and four siblings and even did work as a bricklayer and then a cycle mackenick and then worked up and today we are one of the most influential families all because of education and that journey was started or quest for education and making a better life started with my grandfather almost a more than centuary ago we had no land or religous athourity and absoleutly on political or feudal backing

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Ok, also is it digitised? Or does no one care to that extent?
its all digitised now and now even the lod records from your three genrations and your property along with all income is linked to your ADHAAR card and PAN number which is also linked to you bank account number and Ration card nmber and Passport and Insurence or ayushman card but if they do not find after the certain time same stuff registerred you will have to pay very high penalties to property tax and income tax guys along with related departments which keep the record of your family and assets

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
its all digitised now and now even the lod records from your three genrations and your property along with all income is linked to your ADHAAR card and PAN number which is also linked to you bank account number and Ration card nmber and Passport and Insurence or ayushman card but if they do not find after the certain time same stuff registerred you will have to pay very high penalties to property tax and income tax guys along with related departments which keep the record of your family and assets

Wow, your caste history is with your eternally now

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Bro the nation is beginning to realise that BJP is as corrupt as the Congress, only more centralised. Baaki koi fark nahin. BJP is Congress with gau and mandir.

With the BJP sabko khaane ko nahin milta. Lekin jo khaate hain, wo poore desh ki sampatti khaate hain. Aur hadapna chahte hain.

So the Hindu voter is thinking, mera paisa to waise hi jaa raha hai. Lekin "Hindu" party se mila kya?

GHANTA!

So better vote for at least an educated and competent party with a track record of actually winning wars and making a big dent on our enemies.

Tum to nihayat hi incompetent ho bhai. Tum as in your party ecosystem. You are a hardworking simple Indian like me.

@Guru Dutt @JaneBhiDoYaaron @r3alist @Barcid @indushek @Joe Shearer @HostileInsurgent @KAAFIR @Bagheera0084 @agidest

Ranga "sir"

One more ...

Last edited:

JaneBhiDoYaaron

Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Ah I know Rangasir is not happy and his and mine pain are similar that does not mean we become slaves of fake Gandhis like others. We both feel BJP needs to do more. What BJP did in Punjab splitting from Akali should have happened in Maharastra anyway Shinde is OK but don’t like Ajit but oh well sometimes as they say poison kills poison so ….

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Ah I know Rangasir is not happy and his and mine pain are similar that does not mean we become slaves of fake Gandhis like others. We both feel BJP needs to do more. What BJP did in Punjab splitting from Akali should have happened in Maharastra anyway Shinde is OK but don’t like Ajit but oh well sometimes as they say poison kills poison so ….

You guys lost Maharashtrians permanently with that stunt.

Never mess with internal federal politics.

BJP are incompetent and duffers.

Mota bhai is talked up because of the money he wields.

Look at what the opposition did to you with all money taps shut off.

Driven out of homes.

Jailed.

The slap will not be forgotten for a long time sir.

JaneBhiDoYaaron

Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You guys lost Maharashtrians permanently with that stunt.

Never mess with internal federal politics.

BJP are incompetent and duffers.

Mota bhai is talked up because of the money he wields.

Look at what the opposition did to you with all money taps shut off.

Driven out of homes.

Jailed.

The slap will not be forgotten for a long time sir.
Never say never sirji.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Never say never sirji.

Maharashtrians feel that the north will always sabotage a promising Maharashtrian politician with PM potential.

Phadnavis was a RSS blue eyed boy. Hand picked for the future. Bright. Educated. Right blood. Articulate.

Destroyed.

Pawar. Destroyed.

Gadkari. Destroyed.

JaneBhiDoYaaron

Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Maharashtrians feel that the north will always sabotage a promising Maharashtrian politician with PM potential.

Phadnavis was a RSS blue eyed boy. Hand picked for the future. Bright. Educated. Right blood. Articulate.

Destroyed.

Pawar. Destroyed.

Gadkari. Destroyed.
Pawar got failed by your party but he is corrupt as hell. I never forgive him as home minister paddling fake news of bomb blast in muslim area.

Gadkari not PM material or politicians just great execution and he is doing his dream job in Infrastructure and amazing service to Bharat.

Phadnavis I think BJP wasted opportunity but all majboori of coalition. Onside note dude need to say something to his wife at least when he is trying be become CM.

Users who are viewing this thread