The pager / beeper story simply means that there is a chance that they can attempt to kill us at any moment with our phones.

So is the new wave restricted to walkie talkies or more devices?

We need to ascertain first if it's a rigged shipment or something else? I am 99% sure it's a rigged shipment.

LiPO batteries don't explode, they deflagrate.

Isreal fucked up western tech companies big time… google apple Samsung etc they all going to **** up big time. They going to lose hell of money and trust. Big jump coming for Chinese tech….

So is the new wave restricted to walkie talkies or more devices?

We need to ascertain first if it's a rigged shipment or something else? I am 99% sure it's a rigged shipment.

LiPO batteries don't explode, they deflagrate.
You know the worth of these 4 companies apple google Samsung Microsoft. They have worth trillions. And they are big time fucked. Their shares going to drop. Isreal single handle destroyed western economy and companies. Around 70 percent investors are in these companies Arab royalties.

You know the worth of these 4 companies apple google Samsung Microsoft. They have worth trillions. And they are big time fucked. Their shares going to drop. Isreal single handle destroyed western economy and companies. Around 70 percent investors are in these companies Arab royalties.

Relax James Bond, nothing like that is gonna happen.

Hi,

Supposedly there was a tiny amount of explosive attached to the battery for a massive small explosion.
We don’t know yet but they say around 20 gram military level explosive was added.. I am not expert in it. Some expert can help us to understand.

Bringing this up for discussion means what Pakistan should learn from this. Our elites use these devices to showcase their fake social status while putting national security at risk."

My friends in the Chinese community are echoing the same point. especially that the Taiwanese manufacturer had no knowledge of this.

Even more reason, at the very least, any devices given to members of a military, for example, that are bought off the shelf, should be stripped down and Inspected first. Opsec is harder with commercial products.

My friends in the Chinese community are echoing the same point. especially that the Taiwanese manufacturer had no knowledge of this.

Even more reason, at the very least, any devices given to members of a military, for example, that are bought off the shelf, should be stripped down and Inspected first. Opsec is harder with commercial products.
Someone told me Pakistani pm uses WhatsApp .. that is fucking breach of security

Someone told me Pakistani pm uses WhatsApp .. that is fucking breach of security
When you suppress real innovation in your country, a country with considerable talent, you are stuck with commercial products.

The PM’s office is probably run not with much better than what a small private international company’s security can do. What Pakistan needs costs considerable resources, resources which are being squandered. On the cheap, the PM’s office can go back to “one time pad books”. Nothing digital, add in a layer of all courier based, to make it more secure (if you trust the couriers).

Not just PM - even the Army folks love their western tech - they can't live with out it!

But that's okay as the official role of army has changed now: they're in property fields now and Americans won't be blowing their phones up anytime soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back