The pager / beeper story simply means that there is a chance that they can attempt to kill us at any moment with our phones.

One correction: there isn't much talent in Pakistan.
There is enough to make something independently, such that your comms are secure and run on software only the local developers know.

If there isn’t even this much talent; it should be a demanding indication of how the resources of the nation (in this case the best and the brightest) have not been given the resources to develop.

I remember how Pakistan grounded Chinese zdk surveillance planes…. I called that treason

There is enough to make something independently, such that your comms are secure and run on software only the local developers know.

If there isn’t even this much talent; it should be a demanding indication of how the resources of the nation (in this case the best and the brightest) have not been given the resources to develop.
A nation of 250 millions+ GDP is less than that of a single state in US, or Netherlands in Europe. There goes the argument of 'plenty of talent' in Pakistan.

Pakistan is surviving as a result of:
Handouts (begging)
Loans
Overseas Pakistanis funding.
And that's it.

That will be one conclusion that will come out of this episode. Taiwanese, Japanese, Korean, they all might as well be seen as American.

But didn’t the story say a shipment was intercepted and modified. So buying from different Chinese companies and inspecting shipments will now become a SOP.
When you sell your ports and airports for money to hostile countries or entities, like Pakistan did, all of its airports and ports are now under foreign control. I am afraid this could happen to Pakistan."

A nation of 250 millions+ GDP is less than that of a single state in US, or Netherlands in Europe. There goes the argument of 'plenty of talent' in Pakistan.

Pakistan is surviving as a result of:
Handouts (begging)
Loans
Overseas Pakistanis funding.
And that's it.
Who are you tell this much harsh truth

Pakistanis do not understand the basic rules and concepts of national security. I am 100% sure. If you ask this question to the current stupid Pakistani prime minister, or even mistry Asim and Anjum tug, they won’t understand what national security truly means."

Not hard to do, I am a software developer too, most of the work being done in Pak is through Western outsourcing, huge numbers of engineers are already available. It's upto the government but they are to inept.

Does anyone know what happened to the national security policy that was developed by Dr. Moeed Yusuf during Imran Khan's tenure?"

Not hard to do, I am a software developer too, most of the work being done in Pak is through Western outsourcing, huge numbers of engineers are already available. It's upto the government but they are to inept.
Even though we have hundreds of thousands of talented new software developers, why don’t we control chip manufacturing or motherboard production? Without that, everything else is useless."

Even though we have hundreds of thousands of talented new software developers, why don’t we control chip manufacturing or motherboard production? Without that, everything else is useless."
Chip manufacturing and motherboard production lol? Bro situation is so bad you are getting internet slowdowns or cut offs, even outsource work is getting difficult, free lance devs are getting shafted. Minor issues nai solve horahay aur chips design krni hain 😂

Chip manufacturing and motherboard production lol? Bro situation is so bad you are getting internet slowdowns or cut offs, even outsource work is getting difficult, free lance devs are getting shafted. Minor issues nai solve horahay aur chips design krni hain 😂
I agree, my team lost big time as well. Even my kids' Urdu teacher, who complains on a daily basis about the internet speed, cannot give them regular classes

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back