The pager / beeper story simply means that there is a chance that they can attempt to kill us at any moment with our phones.

Thing is you guys dont listen and dont want to understand the stakes

anyway thing is there was a movie of Bruce Willis a decade back called

Life Free or die hard where the villian killed all the potential main hackers with so called LAP TOP bombs just like what Israel did just a couple of days back ... instead of abusing israel why dont you think who was the guy who helped Israel in hamas and hezbollah providding them with detail about the suppliers and what they needed and when they needed those supplies ????

22.jpg

Many months ago, I wrote an article discussing how the U.S. could use its control over the GPS system to disable or dismantle the weapons it has sold to its allies or other countries. The idea was that, since many modern weapons rely on GPS technology, the U.S. could potentially cut off GPS access or alter it to neutralize these systems at any time, if needed. Unfortunately, the article has since been deleted by the website’s admin, and I am unable to find it anymore. Now, as events unfold, it seems this concept is becoming more of a reality.
Any modern hi-tech military hardware could be plenty of electronic backdoors, disguised as bugs, to remotely take control when the manufacturer want, through SATCOM or any other RF remote communication.

Take as example this, in 2015, a communist far left president came to power in Greece, Alexis Tsipras.

NATO was created to stop spread of communism

Same day, same hour, same minute that Alexis Tsipras signed as president, a Greek F16 crashed in a bizarre way:

Check the date and hour of both events:

It's likely the most blatant public warning of USA to their little stupid vassals.

Greece is drown in unpaidable debt forever, and USA banksters can't afford a bad example of those dirty pariahs.

Many airplane crashes and submarine warship accidents around the world, including the Iranian Prime Minister's helicopter accident, they could have been done by the Americans and Israel.

The iphone, Tesla, and other American made goods can explode due to remote control.

We should stay away from American made and not carry remote controlled bombs at all times.
Do your Chinese phone connect to the Internet?

If so, I got bad news for you, there are only 2 internet protocol in the world (Where you got your internet address from). IPv4 and IPv6, both are owned by US Government.

1726919527691.png

1726919598875.png

1726919633958.png

Well, I guess you are going to log off the internet now so your phone don't get exploded by backdoor from either one of the internet protocol.....

BYE, Nice knowing you........lol

This is a wake up call for all. No wonder the US is trying to get Huawei and Chinese telecom providers banned around the world. I think now Huawei will win many new customers who are wary of Sabotage by US and allies.

This is a wake up call for all. No wonder the US is trying to get Huawei and Chinese telecom providers banned around the world. I think now Huawei will win many new customers who are wary of Sabotage by US and allies.

I thinks so too - the clear advertisting point is an entire product built in China with no imports and therefore secure.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back