• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

The Turks have Taken Vienna!

Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

😂😂😂
Malaka that was my thought the whole game yesterday 😂 😂 😂

Turkey has a steel team with 5 games in undefeated. I'm sorry for the Austrians,they really fought well and especially the last 20 minutes they fought really hard and could have scored,but Turkey had a very strong defence. Demiral was exceptional last night.

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Superb victory. Goal after 30 seconds shocked Austria. Turkey are dark horses and are capable of beating anybody in the competition. Young guns did them proud
That Arda Guler kid is a special talent. But overall the Turkish team is not very good (Austria are ranked 25th in the latest FIFA rankings).

newb3e

Elite Member
Jun 25, 2007
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
pick your winner boys!

i want PR merchants england to get knock out they play the dullest football but are hyped like they field 11 ronaldinhos but fortunately for england they have a easy route to semis

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I heard the Turks lost 6-1 to Austria in March and 6-1 to another team

I don't know if they changed their team or ate their weetabix but it's worked

Netherlands, like England are a bit fragile and undisciplined under pressure at the moment

Spain and Germany are the standout teams, and France could always turn it on but I reckon the winner of Spain/Germany will win the tourney

Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
pick your winner boys!

i want PR merchants england to get knock out they play the dullest football but are hyped like they field 11 ronaldinhos but fortunately for england they have a easy route to semis
Why are the English so boring at this Euro? It's like...so boring.

newb3e

Elite Member
Jun 25, 2007
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Why are the English so boring at this Euro? It's like...so boring.
they do have decent to good players but this has been a issue with england football they play conservative football and are scared to take on opponents the reason might be they havnt been successful in major tournaments and are too scared to lose.

newb3e

Elite Member
Jun 25, 2007
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Netherlands, like England are a bit fragile and undisciplined under pressure at the moment

Spain and Germany are the standout teams, and France could always turn it on but I reckon the winner of Spain/Germany will win the tourney
yamal for lift his first major trophy at 16 would be stupid and crazy!

Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
they do have decent to good players but this has been a issue with england football they play conservative football and are scared to take on opponents the reason might be they havnt been successful in major tournaments and are too scared to lose.
There used to be a time,when we waited teams like England,France,Germany,Spain,Portugal to play,so we can see crazy goals and great games.

Agha Sher

Mar 18, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

A world of difference between friendlies and actual games.

Ghostkiller

Dec 17, 2023
The problem is that there is too many big names in the same position. Exactly like the England Golden Generation, there was Lampard, Steven Gerrard Rooney etc... Now they have Jude Bellingham, Phil Foden and Cole Palmer. How tf can you play Saka as left back hahahaha.

But Arda Guller is a baller, he has good potential. Barca scouts young players and Madrid steals them hahahaha.

Ghostkiller

Dec 17, 2023
There used to be a time,when we waited teams like England,France,Germany,Spain,Portugal to play,so we can see crazy goals and great games.
This tournement, France is f*cking shit. 4 matches without a proper goal either an own goal or a penalty or draw hahahah

We could make a thread for the Euro

Eşbah

INT'L MOD
Dec 26, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
That Arda Guler kid is a special talent. But overall the Turkish team is not very good (Austria are ranked 25th in the latest FIFA rankings).
FIFA rankings are useless. Austria won against Slovakia, Poland, Serbia, Turkey and the Netherlands just in 2024.

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
FIFA rankings are useless. Austria won against Slovakia, Poland, Serbia, Turkey and the Netherlands just in 2024.
Poland, Serbia, Slovakia, and Turkey are ranked below Austria, so those are games they should win most of the time.

Turkey's ranking (42) is fair given their results before this tournament (drew with Armenia and Wales, lost to Japan, Hungary, Austria, Poland), but they will get a boost with these recent wins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest