• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

The Turks have Taken Vienna!

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It was great.

Speaking of defensive football,this year we celebrate 20 years from the Greek team's victory in Euro 2004.

Oh yeahhhhhh, that happened

I remember now, I thought it was a dream

Then I thought whey the hell would I dream about Greece winning the Euros

MMM-E

Elite Member
Jul 6, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
unless you are simply very confident that England will defeat Switzerland and Netherlands will defeat Turkey

England is so lucky
England plays very bad but somehow she wins

We can beat the Netherlands

Two of our important players in defense could not participate in this tournament
-- Caglar Soguncu from Atletico Madrid
-- Ozan KABAK from Hoffenheim

We showed defensive weakness against Portugal

but Merih DEMIRAL played against Austria instead of Samet Akaydın who made many mistakes against Portugal

Merih DEMIRAL is very good player in defense who played for Italian team JUVENTUS

And our captain is coming back, he couldn't play against Austria because he was suspended

Great Player Hakan Calhanoglu from Italian team INTER

Turkish team has warrior soul and young talented players
We will reach the finals in this tournament
we believe in this England and The Netherlands sucks .. They are not a good team at all to compare with Spain , Germany and France

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
England's players are not bad, but as a national unit they just haven't gelled (yet)

And the build up play is ridiculous, pass the ball 50 times and then lose it without making a attempt for goal or pushing forward

I compare that to Spain with crisp passing, fast wingers going for goal and making passes into the area etc

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
England is so lucky
England plays very bad but somehow she wins
England vs Slovakia: 16-13 shots
Turkey vs Austria: 6-21 shots

which one is lucky?

how do you manage to turn everything into this unique brand of childish propaganda

We will reach the finals in this tournament
how confident are you?

KingQamaR

Sep 14, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
England's players are not bad, but as a national unit they just haven't gelled (yet)

And the build up play is ridiculous, pass the ball 50 times and then lose it without making a attempt for goal or pushing forward

I compare that to Spain with crisp passing, fast wingers going for goal and making passes into the area etc

Only 1 of the 24 teams in the tournament have scored less goals than England - Serbia

MMM-E

Elite Member
Jul 6, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
England vs Slovakia: 16-13 shots
Turkey vs Austria: 6-21 shots

which one is lucky?

Shots are not everything
The important thing is to score goals

England sucks
Turkiye scored 7 goals while England scored only 4 goals in this tournament

Turkiye's offensive power is higher
Once we overcome the weakness in defense, we can bury England on the field.

Last edited:

MMM-E

Elite Member
Jul 6, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
how do you manage to turn everything into this unique brand of childish propaganda

Not propaganda you jealous Persian

Turkish Players are from Big European clubs like Inter , Juventus , B.Dordmund , Real Madrid , M.United , Benfica , Lille , Ajax , etc

We have talented players and warrior soul ...

Last edited:

MMM-E

Elite Member
Jul 6, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
how confident are you?

as like World cup 2002 semi finals and Euro 2008 semi finals

in 2008 Turkish team had great players
but Germany was so lucky that many of the most important Turkish players did not play in the semi-final against Germany

If we were a full squad, we would beat Germany and reach the final.

Germany 3 Turkiye 2

Last edited:

Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Only Turkish team in the world! It has hyperfootball players with network centric capability. Even I am not talking about Erdogan who is player himself! Euro is Turkey's playzone. We kick all bandit country losers Portugal,Georgia,Czech and soon England and Netherlands. All losers cry. Germany wants the cup. KEEP DREAMING! Dreams are free! But Turkish football team to field new indigenous players,cheaper to train. Europe countries so funny with players to buy from other continents!

Nobody can defeat regional football superpower Turkiye.

MMM-E

Elite Member
Jul 6, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Only Turkish team in the world! It has hyperfootball players with network centric capability. Even I am not talking about Erdogan who is player himself! Euro is Turkey's playzone. We kick all bandit country losers Portugal,Georgia,Czech and soon England and Netherlands. All losers cry. Germany wants the cup. KEEP DREAMING! Dreams are free! But Turkish football team to field new indigenous players,cheaper to train. Europe countries so funny with players to buy from other continents!

Nobody can defeat regional football superpower Turkiye.

Silly post from another jelaous Greek

go and cry for your Greece who could not beat even weak Georgia in the qualifiers .. lol

Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Silly post from another jelaous Greek

go and cry for your Greece who could not beat even weak Georgia in the qualifiers .. lol
I talked with the best words about the Turkish team. But you had to come again and **** all with your ultranationalism.

MMM-E

Elite Member
Jul 6, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I talked with the best words about the Turkish team. But you had to come again and **** all with your ultranationalism.

I showed the realities from 2002 world cup and from Euro 2008 for semi finals
And our players are from big European clubs

as always Persian and Greek users were become crazy from jealousy and started trolling

go and cry for your useless Greece

Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I showed the realities from 2002 world cup and from Euro 2008 for semi finals

as always Persian and Greek users were become crazy from jealousy and started trolling

go and cry for your useless Greece
Have some humor,man! Even here you act like an obnoxious nationalist with a superiority complex. For ****'s...it's football! We all talked very well about the Turkish team. Why do you have to be so arrogant?

Users who are viewing this thread