• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

The Turks have Taken Vienna!

newb3e

Elite Member
Jun 25, 2007
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
England's players are not bad, but as a national unit they just haven't gelled (yet)

And the build up play is ridiculous, pass the ball 50 times and then lose it without making a attempt for goal or pushing forward

I compare that to Spain with crisp passing, fast wingers going for goal and making passes into the area etc
football is shit in general now a days too many manager copying pep system and not allowing players freedom on the pitch! i think we wont see a ronaldinho or a R9 or someone like say berbatov in modern football!

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
while England sucks .... They have talented players but plays very bad and no warrior soul

They play slowly and stupidly pass the ball left and right.
If England had not scored in the last second, they would have been eliminated by a team like Slovakia

English football players are playing very soullessly and English fans are complaining and protesting about this game.
you [are jealous of England / have an inferiority complex about England / insert defensive propaganda comment here]

OK
I will put 10.000 euros for Turkiye

I already won 30.000 euros from Turkiye vs Austria

All losers preferred Austria ...lol
10,000 EUR for Turkey to reach the final? oh man. at least you put your money where your mouth is

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
football is shit in general now a days too many manager copying pep system and not allowing players freedom on the pitch! i think we wont see a ronaldinho or a R9 or someone like say berbatov in modern football!
Ronaldinho and R9 were very special. These kinds of players are generational. R9 was the best striker ever. Ronaldinho was the complete package.

newb3e

Elite Member
Jun 25, 2007
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Ronaldinho and R9 were very special. These kinds of players are generational. R9 was the best striker ever. Ronaldinho was the complete package.
true but do you think we will get such generational talent in modern football?

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
true but do you think we will get such generational talent in modern football?

In the current generation not. The game has become more tactical to be honest. There is more passing, playing as a unit etc. The previous generation was different. It was pure raw power. Just look at the electric solo runs by R9. To be honest, we don't even have such players anymore. That was a different breed.

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Please, at the end of the day Germans, Austrians and Turks are three little brothers hanging out together.

See;

Unity makes strong.

lol

You guys also had a great fascination and connection with Hitler, right? Holy crappers.

"As a country that was not occupied by Axis powers during World War II (WWII) and that maintained a policy of active neutrality during the war, Turkey played a role in facilitating the transportation of Jews fleeing Europe, while also maintaining business relationships with Nazi German firms."

History is very fascinating. It reveals so much.

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
What do you mean by that? Historically? During WW2?

Yes. Obviously, European and even non-European countries were either aligned or neutral. Türkiye was regarded highly by Hitler. Eventually his plan was to come after Türkiye though. We need a new thread on such fascinating topics.

MMM-E

Elite Member
Jul 6, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
you [are jealous of England / have an inferiority complex about England / insert defensive propaganda comment here]

Switzerland will beat England

even almost Slovakia beat England

so I dont care about trash England

Users who are viewing this thread