Top-10 Countries with the Lowest IQ in the World 2024

Hindus do not want Muslims to succeed as a society, they genuinely have a psychological issue with it and generally it doesn't take much for them to admit it's revenge for history

So guess what, over a generation or two they become under developed
Honestly, this was disheartening to read.

kadva truth or bad mood, bro ?

How great were they really, is there more than 10 or 15?

The Indians here would know more but there were several universities, proper universities, scattered throughout South Asia. I think most of these started out during the Buddhist era but many were continued after Hinduism replaced Buddhism as the major religion.

Hindus do not want Muslims to succeed as a society,

Some extremist Hindus, not all Hindus.

The Indians here would know more but there were several universities, proper universities, scattered throughout South Asia. I think most of these started out during the Buddhist era but many were continued after Hinduism replaced Buddhism as the major religion.

Some extremist Hindus, not all Hindus.
Anecdotal evidence tells me otherwise, its a psychological thing where wealth is concentrated so what's left you don't let the enemy get

Anecdotal evidence tells me otherwise, its a psychological thing where wealth is concentrated so what's left you don't let the enemy get
This is the zehniayat deu to which so called ZINDA QUOM of BARRE SARREER/SOUTH ASIA has become what it is today and still they keep blaming so called Yahood O Hanood O Nasarra (CIA-MOSSAD-RAAA for all there past and present problems) butnever look what and how things went wrong from within

JAISSEE NEEYAT WAISEE BARKKATT

Last edited:
This is the zehniayat deu to which so called ZINDA QUOM of BARRE SARREER/SOUTH ASIA has become what it is today and still they keep blaming so called Yahood O Hanood O Nasarra (CIA-MOSSAD-RAAA for all there past and present problems) butnever look what and how things went wrong from within

JAISSEE NEEYAT WAISEE BARKKATT

Can someone translate?

Never mind, probably nothing of value....

A standardized test only shows how good you are at that particular standardized test.

IQ tests are worthless. Standardized academic tests have very limited utility, e.g. SAT, GRE, GMAT, etc.

thats right Truth and ethics are of no value for Jiyalaas of so called ZINDA QUOM ;) :P
Do you know ethics unless it was taught by an outsider?

I don't think so

You belong in a seperate ethical economy to your lower castes, that's the reality

There is literally no history of universalist ethics for your people, unless someone else teaches you from the west or Muslims, that's the truth

Now keep your keyboard decent.

Last edited:
Do you know ethics unless it was taught by an outsider?

I don't think so

You blong in a seperate ethical economy to your lower castes, that's the reality

There is literally no history of universalist ethics for your people, unless someone else teaches you from the west or Muslims, that's the truth

Now keep your keyboard decent.
I am a proud sanatani and i have 4 Veda's 200 Upnishads and 18 major Puranas, 18 minor Puranas and one Mahapuranafor or GEETA, Mahabharta or Ramayan ethics ... which all are from this south asia origin not forced on me by some foriegn rule or as you said about yourself in first line ;) :P

well unlike your my ethics are derived from same set of rules and pricipels that my ancesstors belived even before Moses recived 10 comendments at mount arraffat ;) :P

I am a proud sanatani and i have 4 Veda's 200 Upnishads and 18 major Puranas, 18 minor Puranas and one Mahapuranafor or GEETA, Mahabharta or Ramayan ethics ... which all are from this south asia origin not forced on me by some foriegn rule or as you said about yourself in first line ;) :P

well unlike your my ethics are derived from same set of rules and pricipels that my ancesstors belived even before Moses recived 10 comendments at mount arraffat ;) :P

Enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back