Trump golf course shooter named as Ryan Wesley Routh as suspect is arrested for assassination attempt in Florida

Science is about the scientific method. Science started in Greece.
Lol in western propaganda then YES, and also why do you think ancient Egyptians had no scientific method to develop pyramids ?

I can give you an example like you're trying to build bed yourself it's needs planning/measurements and needs a training of wood working lol

Stop your nonsense

Suspect stalked Trump golf course, hid for 12 hours​

'SINISTER': Former FBI special agent questions if Trump's inner circle was breached​

Trump suspect is a 'seasoned criminal': GOP representative​

@Yommie you didn't answer/explain my question? HOW ANCIENT EGYPTIANS BUILT PYRAMIDS WITHOUT ANY ENGINEERING SKILLS AND SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE?

Did ancient Egyptians randomly cuts the stones and put them randomly in pyramid so they were create ancient marvel coincidentally? Lol

Trump would-be assassin may be part of a deeper plot, former CIA director says​

Trump’s golf partner: 'Thank God' he wasn’t killed​

Trump was almost taken out twice in one summer: Jesse Watters​

Science is about the scientific method. Science started in Greece.
It did not. Although, Greeks were great at philosophy their scientific methods focused almost exclusively on ontological aspects and were vastly misplaced. One would say Greek science was in fact no-science. For a time, Christians accepted Greek pseudo-science to be true, which was subsequently proven to be wrong by Galileo Galilei, who in the process ended up getting himself excommunicated by the church.

Scientific method involving research and deduction, or epistemology and methodology - which are the actual scientific methods - were developed much later. I would place the cursor in the Middle East (Arabs and Persians), North Africa, and Muslim Spain. There are also strong evidences to support that the Indians also excelled in developing mathematical equations. I am sure Chinese may have done something too, but it is not in my personnel knowledge. Applied and social scientific methods developed in these territories are still being used today in one form or the other, whereas Greek pseudo-science is nothing but a reference in ancient philosophies.

Trump suspect was 'clearly' influenced by Democrats' rhetoric: Sen. Marco Rubio​

Chris Cuomo called Donald Trump after second attempt on his life | CUOMO​

'Really dumb': Conservative columnist on Trump blaming Democrats for apparent assassination attempt​

Was Donald Trump's latest assassination attempt staged? • FRANCE 24 English​

BREAKING: DeSantis Announces Executive Order To Assign Trump Assassination Attempt Case To State AG​

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back