Trump talks to Putin, then announces diesel deal with Russia, in sharp reversal of US policy

You said this when you tagged me in another post. And I'll say again, Vladimir Putin said this conflict would only take a 3-day operation.

It's now 4 years later.. so how did that work out for him?

3 days. 100 years. What difference does it make? A day is not a constant time. A day on Earth and a day on Uranus are totally different in time.
 
Everything in J-20 is made in China. Can't say the same about F-35.
Doubtful but even if true what the hell is Does have to do with the price of eggs?

Please don't tag me or respond unless you're going to talk to me like a normal human being and not an ultra hyper-nationalist who is extremely biased and wear Rose colored glasses
 
Yommie, last warning. You're cruising.

As for this diesel deal, if I were Ukraine, hit the Russian refineries. Hit them hard. Hit them every day.
 
He says he's Chinese. He hasn't said whether he lives in China or not.

I'm not surprised at his dislike of the USA. He's clearly a Chinese hyper-nationalist
Meh, he is suffering from an Identity Crisis, he claims to be born in Canada, so chances are he probably has not been living in China other than having a holiday there.
 
US-NATO started this mess has ben willing to fight Russia to the last Ukrainian since 2014. Difference is Ukrainian is running out of troops. Russians living in East Ukraine had decided to leave due to anti Russian policies and persecution by the Ukrainians would you prefer Kiev to bomb them into submission like in 2014 instead of letting them go? Cos Crimea and Donbas don’t want to be part of Ukraine.
Again, you can have your opinion on how this war started. The problem is, unless you pack up tomorrow and go fight this war, your opinion is pointless because this does not concern you. Again, tell a Ukrainian the American is fighting them to the last Russian; well, I actually did have this discussion in Ukraine with some Ukrainians 2 years ago. You want to know what they said?

And if people in Donbas don't want to be part of Ukraine, there won't be anyone fighting in Donbas. I used to live in Ukraine and have a few Ukrainian GF (as well as Russian), and I know people who live in Donbas hated Zelenskyy and think the relationship with the West is wrong. I even posted a Facebook post before in the old forum from a Ukrainian friend originally from Transnistria who hated Zelenskyy and actually supported the Russian occupation of Crimea. I can tell you this: once someone starts bombing your home, you view point started to change.

Russians aren't going anywhere in this war. I had been saying this since late 2024; I don't remember if this is you or who else I talked to after Trump came up. I mean, it's been 2 years (well almost 2 years; we are less than a month before the midterm), and Trump isn't going to win the midterm, and very highly likely the Dem is going to retake the office of the Presidency in 2028, which means, at worse US will start supporting Ukraine again after 2028, if not before that if the Dem holds both houses hostage and forces Trump to do a deal, then what? Russia at this point is not even in a position to threaten Sloviansk and Kramatorsk; it's going to take multiple years to take these two cities, judging by the time it takes the Russians to take smaller cities with importance such as Pokrovsk and Bakhmut if they are at the doorstep today, and they are not; in fact, they aren't even close to Lyman and Druzhkivka, which you need to take before you can start going over and threaten the twin cities, and that itself is several years away. Even if all said and done, say 10 years later, what did Russia get other than Donbas? Do you think the Ukrainian will simply say, "Let's forget about it and be friends again?" to the Russians?

So for what? losing hungred thousand of men and equipment, diminishing their armed forces to pulp, and being the laughing stock in the world, losing their prestige in the world, CSTO is gone, nobody will look at Russia and say "Sure, I would love to have their protection." I mean, even Modi didn't see or treat Putin seriously. All that for what? 20% of Ukraine to gain a permanently hostile neighbor and destroy their own economy and prestige. And you know what? The funny thing is, that's when the struggle actually starts; we took Afghanistan in 3 months and occupying for 20 years; we lost probably 10 times more in those 20 years compared to the 3 months, which is what Russia is heading once they have completely taken Donbas. Again, do you think Ukrainian will simply say "Forget about it"? If they don't, they are going to do insurgency inside Donbas, and by the way, that's my purpose why I was in Ukraine 6 times in the last 5 years. I taught them COIN

And finally, you need to realise it takes two to tangle; it's going to be pointless if the US wants to fight the Russians to the last Ukrainian, Russian itself need to take the bait, and if this is, like you said, the Ukrainian is being used as fodder, then you also need to realise Russian is also being used as bait. You know how I felt about this war. I said from the beginning this war is NATO dangling Ukraine in front of Sweden and Finland and expanding their influence. I said that NATO was not really interested in helping Ukraine, and I have criticized NATO about it numerous times. If you are really pro-Russia, you should focus on the second point I raised above, because I can say this: at least every Ukrainian who died can say they did so for a purpose, regardless of what you think. What can you say to every Russian who died in this war?
 
Last edited:
Again, you can have your opinion on how this war started. The problem is, unless you pack up tomorrow and go fight this war, your opinion is pointless because this does not concern you. Again, tell a Ukrainian the American is fighting them to the last Russian; well, I actually did have this discussion in Ukraine with some Ukrainians 2 years ago. You want to know what they said?

And if people in Donbas don't want to be part of Ukraine, there won't be anyone fighting in Donbas. I used to live in Ukraine and have a few Ukrainian GF (as well as Russian), and I know people who live in Donbas hated Zelenskyy and think the relationship with the West is wrong. I even posted a Facebook post before in the old forum from a Ukrainian friend originally from Transnistria who hated Zelenskyy and actually supported the Russian occupation of Crimea. I can tell you this: once someone starts bombing your home, you view point started to change.

Russians aren't going anywhere in this war. I had been saying this since late 2024; I don't remember if this is you or who else I talked to after Trump came up. I mean, it's been 2 years (well almost 2 years; we are less than a month before the midterm), and Trump isn't going to win the midterm, and very highly likely the Dem is going to retake the office of the Presidency in 2028, which means, at worse US will start supporting Ukraine again after 2028, if not before that if the Dem holds both houses hostage and forces Trump to do a deal, then what? Russia at this point is not even in a position to threaten Sloviansk and Kramatorsk; it's going to take multiple years to take these two cities, judging by the time it takes the Russians to take smaller cities with importance such as Pokrovsk and Bakhmut if they are at the doorstep today, and they are not; in fact, they aren't even close to Lyman and Druzhkivka, which you need to take before you can start going over and threaten the twin cities, and that itself is several years away. Even if all said and done, say 10 years later, what did Russia get other than Donbas? Do you think the Ukrainian will simply say, "Let's forget about it and be friends again?" to the Russians?

So for what? losing hungred thousand of men and equipment, diminishing their armed forces to pulp, and being the laughing stock in the world, losing their prestige in the world, CSTO is gone, nobody will look at Russia and say "Sure, I would love to have their protection." I mean, even Modi didn't see or treat Putin seriously. All that for what? 20% of Ukraine to gain a permanently hostile neighbor and destroy their own economy and prestige. And you know what? The funny thing is, that's when the struggle actually starts; we took Afghanistan in 3 months and occupying for 20 years; we lost probably 10 times more in those 20 years compared to the 3 months, which is what Russia is heading once they have completely taken Donbas. Again, do you think Ukrainian will simply say "Forget about it"? If they don't, they are going to do insurgency inside Donbas, and by the way, that's my purpose why I was in Ukraine 6 times in the last 5 years. I taught them COIN

And finally, you need to realise it takes two to tangle; it's going to be pointless if the US wants to fight the Russians to the last Ukrainian, Russian itself need to take the bait, and if this is, like you said, the Ukrainian is being used as fodder, then you also need to realise Russian is also being used as bait. You know how I felt about this war. I said from the beginning this war is NATO dangling Ukraine in front of Sweden and Finland and expanding their influence. I said that NATO was not really interested in helping Ukraine, and I have criticized NATO about it numerous times. If you are really pro-Russia, you should focus on the second point I raised above, because I can say this: at least every Ukrainian who died can say they did so for a purpose, regardless of what you think. What can you say to every Russian who died in this war?
Putin doesn't care about human life, he'll continue to send tens of thousands of Russians to their death as Cannon fodder
 
Putin doesn't care about human life, he'll continue to send tens of thousands of Russians to their death as Cannon fodder
That is the sad state of affairs, actually.

Putin would not let it go until he got what he wanted and then some, and the chances of getting what he wanted by 2032 are slim to none. If you ask me, I will say this is going to let nature take it course; it's just a shame that so many people on both sides had to die before he is crooked.
 
Putin doesn't care about human life, he'll continue to send tens of thousands of Russians to their death as Cannon fodder
But Trump cares about Americans dying for Zionists, pay tax for Zionists, tolerate high prices for Zionists and simply get screwed for Zionists. Come on dude, people don't eat food to their ears as the old saying goes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top