Turkiye is developing <50cm camera called IQBAL for Pakistan

For some time now, In dians have been in a state of meaningless contempt and disdain for the Turkish defense industry, especially in the areas of PAK-TR relations embodied in the form of system procurement or cooperation, and I'm not talking about anonymous trolls with a few followers, I'm talking about defense accounts with 50 100 thousand followers on X. After a while, this attracted the attention of the Turkish defense community too and they became a serious object of ridicule.

For some time now, In dians have been in a state of meaningless contempt and disdain for the Turkish defense industry, especially in the areas of PAK-TR relations embodied in the form of system procurement or cooperation, and I'm not talking about anonymous trolls with a few followers, I'm talking about defense accounts with 50 100 thousand followers on X. After a while, this attracted the attention of the Turkish defense community too and they became a serious object of ridicule.

Indians are very good at scamming, raping and trolling online.

List of some of the upcoming Pakistani satellites:
  • PakSat-MM'1'
  • PNSS-1
  • PakTES-1B
  • iCUBE-2
  • PRSS-S-1
  • PRSS-02
  • PSNP
  • PakSat-2

List of some of the upcoming Pakistani satellites:
  • PakSat-MM'1'
  • PNSS-1
  • PakTES-1B
  • iCUBE-2
  • PRSS-S-1
  • PRSS-02
  • PSNP
  • PakSat-2

Why your name as Pakistan space agency ? You are employee / ex-employee at SUPARCO ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back