'Turn Out Warships Like Sausages': China Has the Largest Navy on Earth

The entire USAF leadership has said the J-20 is not up to par with US fighters.
Lmao why u take what they said as if everything is sincere. No one from the US will praise china for anything 😂 😂 all they think day and night is china like how Trump said the word for a million times.

The effect will be felt soon once supply of rare earth runs out 😂 or make it more expensive for the US industrial complex to procure weapons win win imo they gotta pay premium

The USN has 14 destroyers under construction and another commissioning in November. The USN also has 17 destroyers set for construction between 2025-2030.

And Burke destroyers are more capable than 52Ds.
Lol, Maybe they will be forever "under construction".

微信图片_20240917105229.png

Lol they need Chinese workers
Empty promise, lol, don't worry, they will be "under construction"
Just like so called California high speed railway, has been "under construction" for decades already

搜狗截图20240917122527.png

How original !

60 some years ago a guy called Gorbachev said the same thing, those sausages didn't turn out so good for his country in the end, seems the perennial copycats can just copy and cannot learn lessons.

Please do keep up with the sausage fetish like your ex-masters!

How original !

60 some years ago a guy called Gorbachev said the same thing, those sausages didn't turn out so good for his country in the end, seems the perennial copycats can just copy and cannot learn lessons.

Please do keep up with the sausage fetish like your ex-masters!
LOL, I also wonder why this western report uses sausage, is it an western expression?

LOL, I also wonder why this western report uses sausage, is it an western expression?
It's a Soviet expression, you fail to comprehend the sausage connection apparently. Here's a hint- it's got to do with your ex Soviet masters.

It's a Soviet expression, you fail to comprehend the sausage connection apparently. Here's a hint- it's got to do with your ex Soviet masters.
oh, now you western media quotes Russian expression? do you speak Russian?

oh, now you western media quotes Russian expression? do you speak Russian?
Read again, I said Soviets.

Once done reading that, read again, maybe your stifled commie mind will get it.

Read again, I said Soviets.

Once done reading that, read again, maybe your stifled commie mind will get it.
If you don't read Russian, how do you know the sausage thing is a Russian expression?

If you don't read Russian, how do you know the sausage thing is a Russian expression?
Anybody educated and with access to free information will know the sausage thing

Obviously your kind is only trained in copy pasting hence doesn't know such basic stuff.

Anybody educated and with access to free information will know the sausage thing

Obviously your kind is only trained in copy pasting hence doesn't know such basic stuff.
LOl, with your pathetic western propaganda, you can have your pathetic sausage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back