'Turn Out Warships Like Sausages': China Has the Largest Navy on Earth

LOl, with your pathetic western propaganda, you can have your pathetic sausage.
Seems it's the Chinese making sausage ships, not the westerns according to your own article in the OP...

Seems it's the Chinese making sausage ships, not the westerns according to your own article in the OP...
lol, over 90% of the ships in the world now are made in China, I guess you believe they are all being used to transport your Indian sausage, lol

Good enough for transport of sausage I guess, nothing more.

Good enough for transport of sausage I guess, nothing more.
Good, as long as we still produce 90% of the world ships, we don't care what they or you use them to transport,lol

Good, as long as we still produce 90% of the world ships, we don't care what they or you use them to transport,lol
The world needs cheap labor to produce their transport ships, Han race please work on it!

There is only one, the genetically modified one, I hear they are producing 90% of the world's need nowadays.
Oh, genetically modified , you labor is the cheapest and genetically modified, good to know.

Is sausage is your set expression, why you are so obsessed with sausages?
My expression? It's the title of your thread bro...

I am guessing you are of Han descent too...too much white stuff impact on genetics is showing out.

My expression? It's the title of your thread bro...

I am guessing you are of Han descent too...too much white stuff impact on genetics is showing out.
It's a western report, this is why I asked if it is your set expression. You keep mentioning sausages, which puzzles me about where it is from.

Then I guess you are of Dalit descent with twisted mentality over thousands of years discrimination

It's a western report, this is why I asked if it is your set expression. You keep mentioning sausages, which puzzles me about where it is from.
It's a Western report you copy pasted on here, it mentioned sausage, are we to take for a given you generally have no understanding of what you post out here?

You are just a CCP bot, just like CCP has no idea of context and history while using your masters words?

It's a Western report you copy pasted on here, it mentioned sausage, are we to take for a given you generally have no understanding of what you post out here?

You are just a CCP bot, just like CCP has no idea of context and history while using your masters words?
There are so many western reports being posted here, you can go after them with your sausauge obsession, lol, you pathetic Indian troll.

微信图片_20220918234216.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back